Help me choose which watch to get. Need Advice.

nizmoz

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
So, I originally owned a SS Black edition used. Wish I kept it, but I sold it with my ip6s+ for a Note 7, and the fiasco sent me into limbo and lost a bunch of money. I now ordered a 7 plus, 256gb, matte black. I want to get a watch again but because swappa doesn't have really any used ones in the market, I will have to buy new.

I want to go to either Alum or Stainless Steel this time and not the black color. I wasn't fond of the black as when you got a scratch that was it. You couldn't buff it out. While the SS you can.

This is a hard decision as I can't decide which way to go. What were your thoughts on why you select what you did, and why? Who is the best to order it from to get it here faster?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
First I am not going to tell you what decision to make. Ultimately you need to decide. This way in the end you will be happy because you decided.

I have gone with a 38mm Stainless Steel originally and have not upgraded it. I currently have the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus. The reason I have gone this way is because both are neutral colours and go with anything. Both are easy to polish and keep clean.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So, I originally owned a SS Black edition used. Wish I kept it, but I sold it with my ip6s+ for a Note 7, and the fiasco sent me into limbo and lost a bunch of money. I now ordered a 7 plus, 256gb, matte black. I want to get a watch again but because swappa doesn't have really any used ones in the market, I will have to buy new.

I want to go to either Alum or Stainless Steel this time and not the black color. I wasn't fond of the black as when you got a scratch that was it. You couldn't buff it out. While the SS you can.

This is a hard decision as I can't decide which way to go. What were your thoughts on why you select what you did, and why? Who is the best to order it from to get it here faster?

If you initially purchased a stainless steel Watch, I recommend you by another stainless steel model. As to which color, that's up to you.

nizmoz

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
So, I am so tempted to buy the Apple Watch Herm?sStainless Steel Case with Fauve Barenia Leather Single Tour.

If I am spending $700 for a SS watch, might as well double it to get a nice one. But then, part of me says just get the SS with the leather bandfor $700. Why spend so much extra on a Hermes.....:/

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Only you can decide what's right for you, but if it helps any, I went with a 42 mm stainless steel with the white sport band. Since then I've picked up a black sport band to work out and run in and the Milanese Loop band for work and formal occasions. I went with the SS because I like the heft of the steel, because it is a watch for me and not simply a fitness tracker, and prefer the look of it over the silver aluminum, especially with work because I have to wear a suit nearly every day. If it was a purchase for primary use as a fitness tracker I likely would have gotten a silver aluminum version.

Breuklen

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'd definitely go with the Aluminum since it looks like a traditional watch, is light and goes well with all colors.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

My initial purchase was an Apple Watch Sport and then I purchased the Stainless Steel silver about 4 months later. When i ordered my new IP7 in Matte Black, I decided to purchase the Stainless Steel Space Black Apple Watch 2. After using it for a week, I realized I really missed the SS Silver. So, I returned the SS Space Black. When I got my IP7, the black phone was stunning which made me wonder whether I should order the SS Space Black once again. Then I started to look at the pictures of the SS silver vs SS Space Black and decided to go with the Silver. Why did I stay with the Silver? The shine from the silver is awesome. The Silver goes with anything. I found the Space Black somewhat restrictive.

Also, from wearing Version 2 for a week, i really did not notice that much of a difference between the Version 2 and my old Apple watch.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
i had the first apple watch sport and honestly the screen scratched after two days. SS watch is a must for me if i ever buy one again. for now i am looking for a used one.

nizmoz

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
Got it and I love how the silver looks over the black.
81ae4417ab99bb7a2663d301204b126a.jpg

8c44bc9a3b8e906738970b4cfc252ec2.jpg