Official 'Waiting for my Series 2' waiting room!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Eek! Just got shipping notification. They wanted to string me along until the last second. I should be receiving it tomorrow.

Toadwatch

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Originally it was scheduled the 26th...then it got hung up in Asia for 5 days. It landed in Anchorage earlier today and departed about an hour ago. I am in Minnesota so if it comes right to Minneapolis perhaps I will get it tomorrow.

The UPS web site still says it has no delivery date.

Ryan McFadden

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the Nike+ 42mm aluminum with silver/white band. I probably won't use the Nike+ stuff that much but I like this band more than the white one. Hopefully it ships much sooner than the estimate!

Toadwatch

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Originally it was scheduled the 26th...then it got hung up in Asia for 5 days. It landed in Anchorage earlier today and departed about an hour ago. I am in Minnesota so if it comes right to Minneapolis perhaps I will get it tomorrow.

The UPS web site still says it has no delivery date.

Well, now they say it should be delivered to me this afternoon. They had previously sent an email out on 10/26 stating it would be delivered that day as well.

So, we shall see!

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you get yours eyecrispy?

It says on truck for delivery. UPS usually delivers late afternoon. My husband says it's not there yet, but he had to step out to get the kids from school. Hoping we didn't miss them. I'll know in the next hour or two. But the UPS app still says on truck for delivery. Not sure how often it refreshes.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
97ea01566c009d8e7c0f31625b79a1bd.jpg
d9324d0b5e4fc8046d4f0b276f8cc385.jpg

Here it is! Happy Friday!

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have been waiting only a few weeks now. I ordered a Space Gray Aluminum with a black sports band. Mine has shipped and is supposed to be ready to pick up at the Apple store on November 3rd--which also happens to be my birthday :) I can't wait to try out the unlock your Mac feature.

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I am still hoping to get the notice from Apple that it is ready to pick up earlier than the scheduled date (it has happened before)--but so far no luck. As the song says "the waiting is the hardest part."

derekn4815

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine finally shipped! Order Oct. 8 a 38mm Silver Aluminum with Pearl Woven Nylon Band. Should get it next Monday. Coming in from China!