Official 'Waiting for my Series 2' waiting room!

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE:
Just checked Best Buy's website. If I order from them, I can pick up my series 2 on Friday in my local store! Order placed!

I'm going to keep my Apple order open for now, just in case, but I hope to cancel it come Friday afternoon!

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE:
Just checked Best Buy's website. If I order from them, I can pick up my series 2 on Friday in my local store! Order placed!

I'm going to keep my Apple order open for now, just in case, but I hope to cancel it come Friday afternoon!

I owe you BIG TIME. Just ordered with Best Buy and I pick it up Friday!

I'll do the same as you and keep my Apple order, just in case.

(actually we should be even since you sent Rich Rod to Ann Arbor for those few, horrendous years) :)

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Update: Got a backorder notification from my Best Buy. For the heck of it I checked Target....BOOM, one in stock!!!

Now I have my 42mm Aluminum space grey and cancelled the BB and Apple orders.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
84958159a365145e9edcc0f7c2478da1.jpg

Anybody ever bother to check Apple Store inventory? I got mine 3 weeks ago for in store pickup same day. I checked every couple of hours for about 2 days and boom it became available and placed order. Had it in hand 30 minutes later.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I did check mine, no luck. Employee said he hadnt seen any in a weeks. He was surprised I found one at Target.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I did check mine, no luck. Employee said he hadnt seen any in a weeks. He was surprised I found one at Target.

They get them maybe once or twice a week. Employee probably hasn't seen any because they go fast. They get them but people are right on top of it. I bet many don't even think to check Target. Good thinking.

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Update 2

Supposed to pick up my watch from Best Buy today. Awoke to a message from them saying that it had been delayed until the 26th! WTH?

Ugh. I feel like they are keeping me on the line, and they really don't know when they are getting them.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Update 2

Supposed to pick up my watch from Best Buy today. Awoke to a message from them saying that it had been delayed until the 26th! WTH?

Ugh. I feel like they are keeping me on the line, and they really don't know when they are getting them.

Good ole unreliable BB. They have done this to many on the Series 2. Over promising under delivering.

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Update 3!

WOAH! Just received a text and email from Best Buy saying my watch is ready for pickup! That makes me happy, but I sure wish they would figure out what they're doing!
Come on, 5:00!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal