Official 'Waiting for my Series 2' waiting room!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Join me as I impatiently await my Series 2 shipment. Ordered it last week, and at time of order was told 3-5 weeks. Site is now showing 3-4 weeks, so I'm hoping (patiently) that it arrives quicker than that.

If past history means anything, I wouldn't be surprised if the watch arrives a week or so early.

If you're like me and you have a pending order and are waiting on that shipping notification... join me here!

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting just as impatiently as you. Ordered the 42mm SS WSB on 9-25. Initially 3-5 weeks but Monday it showed 3-4 weeks. I've seen others get theirs shipped in 9 days of the order. Fingers crossed!

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey... just checked Best Buy. I just ordered my 42 SS WSB series 2 and it'll ship today for delivery tomorrow. Canceled my apple order since it's still showing 3-4 weeks!!!

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Mine shipped from Best Buy this afternoon. Will have it tomorrow via ups!! Perfect timing since I took this week off from work.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
<settling back in a Barcalounger> B&H is closing for Rosh Hashhana on 2 Oct until 5 Oct so unless my Watch ships in the next couple of days it'll probably be at least a couple more weeks before I see it.

Pass me those Fritos, please. Are you through with the Sports section?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
All those with Apple orders showing 3-5 weeks, or 18th - 31 Oct, you'll receive your unit well before that time frame.
I ordered mine on 18th Sep, with a delivery of 18th - 31st Oct. I received it on 26th Sep!

Series II, SS, SB...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I just got an email saying my Watch has shipped and I should get it Tuesday!

I'll just finish reading the funny pages and I'll be outta here!

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Nike+ version ordered here too and still showing late October. I am hoping we get an update by the end of next week that has a shipping date.

I ordered the grey band version; will it be possible to order the other Nike bands at some point? Or has anyone found a third party band that looks the same/similar? I would like the neon green band but not for everyday wear.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for asking! I made a mistake on the day/date thing- it's actually scheduled for tomorrow. So I'm getting a little antsy. Fortunately I realized my mistake on Monday, otherwise I'd be near distraught, worse than when I wake up thinking it's Friday and find out it's only Thursday.

The sun will come out tomorrow, so I gotta hang on 'till tomorrow...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...ah! Well, we expect to see loads of photos tomorrow ;)

Thanks for asking! I made a mistake on the day/date thing- it's actually scheduled for tomorrow. So I'm getting a little antsy. Fortunately I realized my mistake on Monday, otherwise I'd be near distraught, worse than when I wake up thinking it's Friday and find out it's only Thursday.

The sun will come out tomorrow, so I gotta hang on 'till tomorrow...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I got it and I LOVE it. I posted a pic in the Show Off Your Apple Watch thread. It's a Gold Aluminum S2 with the Cocoa band. It paired and set up much faster than my Apple Watches. That was pleasant.

Elvis has left the building, and I've left the Waiting Room. Until next time, anyway!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh