Series 2 or Nike + series 2?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
^ correct.

Wish I had pre-ordered my (regular) series 2 a little earlier. Would have had it by now!

I do see inventory becoming more available, with pickup dates now pushing into mid-November...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
doesn't mean I can't hope that Apple ship it a little early!

Dare to dream! No doubt Apple tries to give itself some wiggle room on shipping dates. We've seen this before. As someone who waited longer than most for a 'vanilla' S2, I hope you guys get a pleasant surprise. 'Late October' is not discrete or specific date unlike those given the S1, S2, or iP7. So who knows.

The waiting is the hardest part. But once you get the Watch, that's all but a faint memory.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Dare to dream! No doubt Apple tries to give itself some wiggle room on shipping dates. We've seen this before. As someone who waited longer than most for a 'vanilla' S2, I hope you guys get a pleasant surprise. 'Late October' is not discrete or specific date unlike those given the S1, S2, or iP7. So who knows.

The waiting is the hardest part. But once you get the Watch, that's all but a faint memory.

I have my s0 so it's not total agony. But I will be very excited when the Nike+ model gets here.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Who knew 'volt' was a color? Not ME, anyway. Recently I was at the Apple store and checked out the Nike+ in Space Gray Aluminum with the Black/Volt band. And I liked it. LOL. Same with the and Gray/Volt band. I'd like to see Apple offer a Volt/Black and Volt/Gray band. But that would be some high Voltage.

It's a nice looking Watch. I was really interested in it, but it's now lower on my list, since I'm not a runner. Given my time with my AWS2, $369 is a little pricey for the value I get from an S2.

What I'm wondering now, is whether or not all the regular Watch faces are included along with the unique Nike faces. I'm guessing they are, but I'd like to see confirmation. I neglected to corner an Apple associate and gather intel. There will be knockoff or homage Nike bands, but I may not bother, without the Nike+ faces.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Who knew 'volt' was a color? Not ME, anyway. Recently I was at the Apple store and checked out the Nike+ in Space Gray Aluminum with the Black/Volt band. And I liked it. LOL. Same with the and Gray/Volt band. I'd like to see Apple offer a Volt/Black and Volt/Gray band. But that would be some high Voltage.

It's a nice looking Watch. I was really interested in it, but it's now lower on my list, since I'm not a runner. Given my time with my AWS2, $369 is a little pricey for the value I get from an S2.

What I'm wondering now, is whether or not all the regular Watch faces are included along with the unique Nike faces. I'm guessing they are, but I'd like to see confirmation. I neglected to corner an Apple associate and gather intel. There will be knockoff or homage Nike bands, but I may not bother, without the Nike+ faces.

I can't confirm bc I haven't seen the Nike+ in person but I read it somewhere that the other watch faces are on there.

dirtbiker0025

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I tried to walk into apple store here in VA to get one. All apple watches are sold out till NOV17th, seems a little intense for such a big product launch. I'm wondering if they're gonna have the nike one on the 28th. guess ill swing in and check.

cbohnert22

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I really want to like the new NIKE PLUS APP update. I loved the old version and used it for running all the time. But the new version is not reliable and clumsy. I was leaning towards a NIKE Apple Watch. But they have to get the app working better

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
That's too bad to hear. At least there are plenty of other choices out there. I was/am a big fitbit user, so when my series 2 arrives it's going to be a big eye opener for me. I'm either going to love it, or I'll have some tough choices to make.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I really want to like the new NIKE PLUS APP update. I loved the old version and used it for running all the time. But the new version is not reliable and clumsy. I was leaning towards a NIKE Apple Watch. But they have to get the app working better

Total bummer. What kind of bugs are you seeing with it? I've been using Strava. It's solid, except I question the accuracy of the distance measurements for Strava.

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Anyone that has ordered the nike+ version have their shipping date updated before the 28th? Just hoping it might happen :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR