Best third party bands for Apple Watch

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
A leather one my husband got for himself from eBay as well...
I'm letting him be the tester before I go in LOL... This one is VERY comfy
0c7c5b911b0f60108d5a9f80ea8a0f64.jpg
4b6b08b2735923d4782e9085b1299464.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Black/Cool Gray only to find I already had one! D'oh! It cost me to send it back to Amazon so I got ordered a Navy Blue/White and a Black/Green (not Black/Volt) Sport Band. I feel better now.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Black/Cool Gray only to find I already had one! D'oh! It cost me to send it back to Amazon so I got ordered a Navy Blue/White and a Black/Green (not Black/Volt) Sport Band. I feel better now.

You paid for return shipping? How honest of you. I always use "missing parts or accessories" as the return reason so Amazon covers the shipping. They've yet to question it.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting addicted....I only have 6 not including the one it came with...I need some nylon ones and more silicone ones now

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Buying a band of EVERY color doesn't mean you're addicted, it means you're fashion conscious. :rotfl:

So its only when you have different styles, as opposed to colors, that makes you addicted?

Or is this what its like when women say they need different styles of black shoes? :rotfl:

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
This is true!!! Lol

Now what does it mean when you want the same color band in different kinds

It means you want to adapt to your mood for the day :rotfl:. I have 4 different Navy Blue bands. Sport, leather, nylon and perlon. The nylon one does have a white stripe down the middle so it it a little different at least.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
You paid for return shipping? How honest of you. I always use "missing parts or accessories" as the return reason so Amazon covers the shipping. They've yet to question it.

Well, I've spent a whole career holding others accountable for poor decisions and expecting them to shoulder the consequences of same, so I think it hypocritical for me to fudge. And to be honest (lol) this is the very first time I've ever need to return something to Amz because it wasn't needed. I've only had maybe three returns because the products were defective or not as advertised.

If I knew someone in the area who had a Watch I'd have given it to them instead of returning it.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting addicted....I only have 6 not including the one it came with...I need some nylon ones and more silicone ones now

Oh. pul-eeeze! That's hardly recreational use. I've got a just over dozen additional bands with three more on the way, and I'm still a lightweight compared to some of y'all. Of course, I may make it up in Watches. :laughing:

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
1db9182d447473c3514f3ec54a033418.jpg

This is the band and case that iMore and Thrifter posted about the other day. Not bad for $8. Band seems comfortable and the case will do the job as well as any other case I've seen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234