Best third party bands for Apple Watch

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's here. I like it. NICE quality leather. A break in period is definitely needed...
f402d0ae6f87c31950a0eef8c3ba3513.jpg

67396a05b03344007eecc1f85d44bdd5.jpg

4b6b21aa3a2c9f7edef1f532ca3357ba.jpg

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
...seriously, those Clockwork Synergy bands are HOT! I think I saw a black Clockwork box at my house (not the one for my band). Which tells me, my missus bought me one for Christmas. I'm betting it is the lime green one...

lime.png

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Looking forward to your feedback on this band...

Short version, I love it. So comfortable and not stiff at all like a Nylon or NATO strap. It breathes much better than the other two types also,

IMG_5590.jpg

Plus since it has no fastening holes, you can adjust it to a perfect fit every time. The only downside is taking the watch off. The band is so flexible that sometimes it is difficult backing it up out of the holder closest to the buckle.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Short version, I love it. So comfortable and not stiff at all like a Nylon or NATO strap. It breathes much better than the other two types also,

View attachment 115130

Plus since it has no fastening holes, you can adjust it to a perfect fit every time. The only downside is taking the watch off. The band is so flexible that sometimes it is difficult backing it up out of the holder closest to the buckle.

Is it easy to get it into the same hole each time?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
d12bbf629870f00241ac189cb99b7867.jpg

Nomad brown leather with black lugs band. Really nice leather quality band. I also got the apple nylon band and amazon purchased black mesh milanese loop.

What do you guys think of brown vs. black grayish leather? I'm still trying to decide if I should get black leather down the road.

sgchick

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
IMG_7973.jpg

For some of the women out there who have the rose gold case, or maybe you guys who are in touch with your feminine side....would be gorgeous with a pink shirt!! I picked this up from Amazon, Geotel, for 16.99. Very pretty, matches well. I have a very small wrist and it is adjusted to the tightest fit. Have to hope it won't stretch any.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have brown, black and blue leather bands. They all look good.

I was thinking the same thing. It's all personal preference and there's virtually no wrong choices. To me, brown bands go with all the colors of Watches, and black works best with black and stainless Watches. If you peruse Amazon or some other sites for watches, you'll see just about any watch with either brown or black bands being the most common. Throw a matching/complimentary shirt and most any combo looks good.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
What do you guys think of brown vs. black grayish leather? I'm still trying to decide if I should get black leather down the road.
Growing up my mom told me I should never wear brown shoes with black pants. I don't know if it's just something people used to think was a faux pas akin to white after Labor Day or what, but I've never gotten over the no black/brown combo for some reason. Either way just go with what you like. I do love the look of a good weathered brown leather though.

sgchick

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
I received my Casetify watch bands, one rose gold milanese, and one black and white with matching hardware. The hardware is almost a perfect match. The rose gold milanese from casetify doesn't look any better than the much cheaper one i bought from Amazon. I'll have to see how it wears. I do love the black and white band very much and I'm sure I will order more at some point, because they do have beautiful colors and a huge selection. The black and white band is a sports band type of material...not as soft and comfy as the apple sports band, but as I said, Casetify has sooooo many colors. Once on, the "sports band" feels great! Because of my small wrist, I did have to punch a hole to make the band fit tight enough, which makes the buckle off center, but I'm sure most of you won't have to do that.A couple of pics.
IMG_8017.JPG.jpegIMG_8013.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner