Best third party bands for Apple Watch

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
IMG_0009.JPG

I have two sports band, the leather one and the Milanese loop. All from apple. I don't trust the third party ones when it comes to quality.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have two sports band, the leather one and the Milanese loop. All from apple. I don't trust the third party ones when it comes to quality.

It's a pricey way to go but there's no doubting the quality of the bands. Those are also the two bands highest on my Buy Next list. I'm thinking the Black Milanese though.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
It's a pricey way to go but there's no doubting the quality of the bands. Those are also the two bands highest on my Buy Next list. I'm thinking the Black Milanese though.

I spent a lot of time at the store looking at the black milanese but I didn't know if it matched well with the aluminum watch so I ended up buying the grey one. I really hope apple doesn't change the apple watch any time soon... I want to keep using these bands with the next gen of watches lol

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I hear ya! Would be nice to (eventually) have the choice between a new round design and the current one. Would open up a new world of accessories for Apple and others as well.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have most of the official Apple bands and I am happy with them. I use the Floromastomer or Link Bracelet the most though.

Yeah I did not read the title :) .

Nothing to see here, carry on.

Last edited:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
At the Apple store recently and took a really close look at the Leather Classic Buckle in Brown, and it is exquisite. At $149, I'm still trying to talk myself into it.

Even at a $100 price point, I haven't seen any leather band that near the quality of that band. I mean there are some nice leather bands, but none nearly that nice for $100. Somebody had a $130 leather band that looked really good, but I figure for that money I may as well get the Classic Buckle.

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I usually do a lot of research before I buy.. after a few hands on at the Apple store I have gone onto the wait list for a Series 2 42mm space gray aluminum with a black sports band. I have also preordered the Limited Special Edition 60 year old Lowry cuff from Pad and Quill. I ordered the one with the black metal buckles and that will ship about the same time as my watch (november).

new-aged-together_2.jpg
limited-edition-leather-band-for-apple-watch_2.jpg
vintage-hazelnut-color-selector-black.jpg

It should look solid :)

Todd Dammitq

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Just got the JETech 42mm black stainless steel band from Amazon ($19.99). Really like the way it classes up the space gray Series 1 I have. Color of it matches the space gray aluminum look perfectly. A bit of work to remove some links to get it to size right but got thru it.

Between that and the other 2 I've recently bought - the Monowear genuine black leather band and Nomad's Modern Build band with black hardware - I'm real happy.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Currently I have three bands (Black Sport, Green Sport and Grey Woven).
I noticed that even though I swap often, I still wear the Woven band the most.

Now to buy a decent leather one, and possibly a metal one, too.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I still wear the Woven band the most.

I have the Black and the Pearl. There are a couple more on my list, but I'd like to see the Black Woven be a little more black. It has some reflective highlights that I like, but not all the time.

I'm still looking for a third party leather band I like as much as the Apple Classic Buckle. That is exquisite.

I ordered one today. I'll update as soon as it comes in.

Nike band? I'd like to see if somebody got it right– that is, equal to the Apple bands.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
A quick look at Amazon for Nike+ bands shows basically two style choices– 1) apparently a Nike knockoff with their color options and 2) a stylized version that looks similar but is readily identifiable as not being a Nike+ band. There is at lease one non-Nike color.

As with many bands, there are multiple sellers of apparently the same band under different names. Some show a pic of the band and Watch that is probable lifted from Apple site, and captioned 'Not an Original nike band'. Gives me pause that what you see might not be what you get.

I'll wait for some first hand reviews. I'm talking 'bout YOU, ton! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox