Buying a band of EVERY color doesn't mean you're addicted, it means you're fashion conscious.
    This is true!!! Lol

Now what does it mean when you want the same color band in different kinds
    05-10-2017 04:10 PM
    This is true!!! Lol

Now what does it mean when you want the same color band in different kinds
    It means you want to adapt to your mood for the day . I have 4 different Navy Blue bands. Sport, leather, nylon and perlon. The nylon one does have a white stripe down the middle so it it a little different at least.
    LadiJae likes this.
    05-10-2017 05:19 PM
    You paid for return shipping? How honest of you. I always use "missing parts or accessories" as the return reason so Amazon covers the shipping. They've yet to question it.
    Well, I've spent a whole career holding others accountable for poor decisions and expecting them to shoulder the consequences of same, so I think it hypocritical for me to fudge. And to be honest (lol) this is the very first time I've ever need to return something to Amz because it wasn't needed. I've only had maybe three returns because the products were defective or not as advertised.

If I knew someone in the area who had a Watch I'd have given it to them instead of returning it.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    05-12-2017 01:55 PM
    I'm getting addicted....I only have 6 not including the one it came with...I need some nylon ones and more silicone ones now
    Oh. pul-eeeze! That's hardly recreational use. I've got a just over dozen additional bands with three more on the way, and I'm still a lightweight compared to some of y'all. Of course, I may make it up in Watches.
    05-12-2017 02:00 PM

This is the band and case that iMore and Thrifter posted about the other day. Not bad for $8. Band seems comfortable and the case will do the job as well as any other case I've seen.
    rangerdeyo likes this.
    05-12-2017 02:59 PM
    That's a sharp lookin' combo, right there! And I'm a big fan of yellow.
    tcuprof likes this.
    05-12-2017 03:09 PM
    That's a sharp lookin' combo, right there! And I'm a big fan of yellow.
    Thanks. I couldn't pass it up for $8. I'd like one in red and gray now.
    05-12-2017 03:12 PM
    Nice combo cwbcpa. Very sharp!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-12-2017 04:01 PM
    Thanks. I couldn't pass it up for $8. I'd like one in red and gray now.
    A red and grey band would look nice!
    05-12-2017 04:08 PM
    Nice combo cwbcpa. Very sharp!
    Thank you. Nice to have some options. I need a dressy one too.
    05-12-2017 04:11 PM
    Thank you. Nice to have some options. I need a dressy one too.
    Dressy? You mean like a leather band or link bracelet? Lots of options there. Personally I am a big fan of the clockworksynergy leather bands. Lots of colors and styles to choose from. And you can get the lugs and buckles to match your watch color.
    05-14-2017 08:50 AM
    Dressy? You mean like a leather band or link bracelet? Lots of options there. Personally I am a big fan of the clockworksynergy leather bands. Lots of colors and styles to choose from. And you can get the lugs and buckles to match your watch color.
    I always forget about clockwork synergy when I'm looking for a new band for my Breitling!
    05-14-2017 08:51 AM
    Leather probably. I have been looking at their site actually. Just haven't pulled the trigger.
    05-14-2017 11:57 AM
    I've heard people say the non apple silicone is hard and just doesn't feel nice...
    Well I don't know who they are purchasing from because this silicone knockoff feels GREAT...

My husband bought this blue one and a red one...And he can't fit them so I'll gladly take then off his hands...

05-23-2017 07:13 PM
    I've heard people say the non apple silicone is hard and just doesn't feel nice...
    Well I don't know who they are purchasing from because this silicone knockoff feels GREAT...

My husband bought this blue one and a red one...And he can't fit them so I'll gladly take then off his hands...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...712b4b5dec.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...50e6f4b9af.jpg
    Looks good. It's also been my experience that there are some quality third party Apple Watch bands that look and feel good at a fraction of the cost of the "official" Apple Watch bands.
    LadiJae and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-25-2017 07:12 AM
    Looks good. It's also been my experience that there are some quality third party Apple Watch bands that look and feel good at a fraction of the cost of the "official" Apple Watch bands.
    I agree. Best Buy had a series of sport bands that are almost identical to the apple bands for a short period of time. They were around $15/each.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-25-2017 08:46 AM
    I've seen a couple three posts elsewhere like that and their structure led me to believe that the posters weren't being entirely truthful so they could prove a point. There may be some bad silicone knock offs out there but I haven't got a one.
    05-25-2017 06:52 PM
    Agreed! Best Buy has silicone bands in stock there brand and it looks and feels identical to the oem sport band. For 15 bucks
    05-25-2017 08:31 PM
    Monowear Design makes some great affordable bands, I love the classic leather. Ages beautifully!
    https://www.monoweardesign.com
    05-31-2017 07:12 PM
    Best third party bands for Apple Watch-img_9222.jpgBest third party bands for Apple Watch-img_9429.jpg

BULLSTRAP has a great collection of High-End Leather Straps that are taking over instagram. I have all four of them and they look extremely fancy. Price is great too
    www.bullstrap.co
    Spencerdl and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-31-2017 08:48 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9222.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	118574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9429.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	295.2 KB 
ID:	118575

BULLSTRAP has a great collection of High-End Leather Straps that are taking over instagram. I have all four of them and they look extremely fancy. Price is great too
    www.bullstrap.co
    I like the brown one
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-31-2017 10:00 PM
    I like the brown one
    Me Too. ...LOL
    05-31-2017 10:02 PM
    Me Too. ...LOL
    If I weren't trying to sell my Apple Watch, I'd get one!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-31-2017 10:09 PM
    If I weren't trying to sell my Apple Watch, I'd get one!
    I'm seriously thinking about it.
    05-31-2017 10:12 PM
    I'm seriously thinking about it.
    If you do let us know how you like it
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-01-2017 02:42 PM
221 ... 6789