Best third party bands for Apple Watch

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
A nice thing about having Watches in multiple colors is the greater chance of getting an acceptable band/lug combo. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Great leather quality and I like the Black buckle and lugs. Price was good too. ...
557283f2186bf7c7cd57975476d66337.jpg

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking at this particular band/case combo for a minute now.
a92945acccd0789b95c6476d44468db9.jpg

I actually see them a lot lately.

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, community, really invaluable thread and it has been really helpful to see the photos and links provided for third party options.

I recently pulled the trigger on a space black ss series 2. I actually purchased the ss initially but changed it the next day at the Apple Store for the space black which looks sick with the black sport band it comes with. I also purchased the product red band from the store, orange and lime green band(apple) on Ebay.

I wanted to buy some additional bands and really want the black Milanese, the Black link bracelet and the black leather loop. I cannot justify the prices(for myself) of the OEM bands and therefore wanted to know what the good folks here think about the following on amazon.

Black Milanese (Penom or Top4cus) which one do you recommend?

Black Link bracelet (Eoso or ouluoqi ) Which one?

And lastly any good third party offerings for the black leather loop?

Sorry for the long first post and I promise to keep it short and concise going forward. Lol.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, community, really invaluable thread and it has been really helpful to see the photos and links provided for third party options.

I recently pulled the trigger on a space black ss series 2. I actually purchased the ss initially but changed it the next day at the Apple Store for the space black which looks sick with the black sport band it comes with. I also purchased the product red band from the store, orange and lime green band(apple) on Ebay.

I wanted to buy some additional bands and really want the black Milanese, the Black link bracelet and the black leather loop. I cannot justify the prices(for myself) of the OEM bands and therefore wanted to know what the good folks here think about the following on amazon.

Black Milanese (Penom or Top4cus) which one do you recommend?

Black Link bracelet (Eoso or ouluoqi ) Which one?

And lastly any good third party offerings for the black leather loop?

Sorry for the long first post and I promise to keep it short and concise going forward. Lol.

Yeah, I like this thread too . I haven't tried any of those third party Apple Watch bands, but maybe someone who has can chime in. Good luck with your search and Apple Watch band collection.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
No third-party band of late but I did get my Apple Toasted Almond/Caramel and Navy/Tahoe Blue Woven Nylon bands yesterday.

While awaiting delivery, I thought maybe I should've passed on them but when I got them, I immediately changed my mind. They're really nice in 'person'. I've got one more Nylon and two Sports and I'm done for the season. LOL!

STILL waiting on my black Milanese from China! Talk about slow boat...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No third-party band of late but I did get my Apple Toasted Almond/Caramel and Navy/Tahoe Blue Woven Nylon bands yesterday.

While awaiting delivery, I thought maybe I should've passed on them but when I got them, I immediately changed my mind. They're really nice in 'person'. I've got one more Nylon and two Sports and I'm done for the season. LOL!

STILL waiting on my black Milanese from China! Talk about slow boat...

From the immortal words of....everyone, photos or it didn't happen