Best third party bands for Apple Watch

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Black and Red Clockwork Synergy band finally came in...
3a1972e3bc1e2ba58c2031d10645ba97.jpg

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with this one.

IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG

No problems. No detachment issues as reported with some other aftermarket bands. The strap is fairly long and with my smaller wrist I have to use the last pinhole.

I've already had some positive spontaneous comments about the looks of the band. It may not be as luxurious as the Apple leather straps, but it doesn't cost $159-450, either.

I had bought a Nomad leather strap for about the same price when I first got the watch, and it's pretty nice, too, but this one looks better to me. Nomad makes some more expensive straps that are worth considering if you want to spend the money.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Is anyone using an aftermarket Milanese loop that stays put? I find that the magnet on the Penom brand slips so that I need to readjust it several times a day. I'm working at a desk not swinging a hammer. I'd like to find another brand with a more powerful magnet.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Very good quality and very good leather. Kinda thick and needs some break in period, but will last a long time.
Awesome, thanks! I purchased a leather strap made by Breitling to wear on my Breitling Airwolf, and four years later it's splitting on the inside, turning grey on the outside, and doesn't look like something that cost $250! But the Clockwork Synergy straps are $30, so I'm definitely going to get one for my Apple Watch if I remember, thanks again!

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site

Those are the bands they have on sale on their site https://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop/product-category/sale/?ref=5&campaign=UUimUvbUpU2895434

They come as is so you cant customize the hardware. That being said, my first leather band I bought from them was one of the sale ones and I am very happy with it.

IMG_6200.JPG

And you can use your Amazon account to buy any bands through their site. :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234