New ad line: Don't go in country without it.
    04-03-2017 11:37 AM
    Hi, community, really invaluable thread and it has been really helpful to see the photos and links provided for third party options.

I recently pulled the trigger on a space black ss series 2. I actually purchased the ss initially but changed it the next day at the Apple Store for the space black which looks sick with the black sport band it comes with. I also purchased the product red band from the store, orange and lime green band(apple) on Ebay.

I wanted to buy some additional bands and really want the black Milanese, the Black link bracelet and the black leather loop. I cannot justify the prices(for myself) of the OEM bands and therefore wanted to know what the good folks here think about the following on amazon.

Black Milanese (Penom or Top4cus) which one do you recommend?

Black Link bracelet (Eoso or ouluoqi ) Which one?

And lastly any good third party offerings for the black leather loop?

Sorry for the long first post and I promise to keep it short and concise going forward. Lol.
    Last edited by isrthc; 04-05-2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Spell check
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-05-2017 07:11 PM
    Hi, community, really invaluable thread and it has been really helpful to see the photos and links provided for third party options.

I recently pulled the trigger on a space black ss series 2. I actually purchased the ss initially but changed it the next day at the Apple Store for the space black which looks sick with the black sport band it comes with. I also purchased the product red band from the store, orange and lime green band(apple) on Ebay.

I wanted to buy some additional bands and really want the black Milanese, the Black link bracelet and the black leather loop. I cannot justify the prices(for myself) of the OEM bands and therefore wanted to know what the good folks here think about the following on amazon.

Black Milanese (Penom or Top4cus) which one do you recommend?

Black Link bracelet (Eoso or ouluoqi ) Which one?

And lastly any good third party offerings for the black leather loop?

Sorry for the long first post and I promise to keep it short and concise going forward. Lol.
    Yeah, I like this thread too . I haven't tried any of those third party Apple Watch bands, but maybe someone who has can chime in. Good luck with your search and Apple Watch band collection.
    isrthc likes this.
    04-11-2017 02:59 AM
    I wonder if anyone has heard of this navy stainless steel band available at Best Buy. This has been selling fast and also comes in black and silver:

Rilee & Lo Stainless Steel Medium Watch Strap for Apple Watch 42mm Blue XW24M37LNV - Best Buy
    04-11-2017 05:45 AM
    04-12-2017 01:32 PM
    My husband got this one off eBay as well... Looks really nice in person and feels good..
    rangerdeyo and Spencerdl like this.
    04-12-2017 01:36 PM
    From eBay...Arrived today
    Nice! I'm still waiting for a third-party band from China. I should have used that link.
    LadiJae likes this.
    04-12-2017 02:15 PM
    My husband got this one off eBay as well... Looks really nice in person and feels good..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8e27db6614.jpg
    Looks like the one I have.

Best third party bands for Apple Watch-img_6670.jpg
    04-13-2017 09:14 AM
    No third-party band of late but I did get my Apple Toasted Almond/Caramel and Navy/Tahoe Blue Woven Nylon bands yesterday.

While awaiting delivery, I thought maybe I should've passed on them but when I got them, I immediately changed my mind. They're really nice in 'person'. I've got one more Nylon and two Sports and I'm done for the season. LOL!

STILL waiting on my black Milanese from China! Talk about slow boat...
    04-15-2017 05:17 AM
    No third-party band of late but I did get my Apple Toasted Almond/Caramel and Navy/Tahoe Blue Woven Nylon bands yesterday.

While awaiting delivery, I thought maybe I should've passed on them but when I got them, I immediately changed my mind. They're really nice in 'person'. I've got one more Nylon and two Sports and I'm done for the season. LOL!

STILL waiting on my black Milanese from China! Talk about slow boat...
    From the immortal words of....everyone, photos or it didn't happen
    LadiJae and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-15-2017 08:24 AM
    A leather one my husband got for himself from eBay as well...
    I'm letting him be the tester before I go in LOL... This one is VERY comfy
    04-15-2017 03:45 PM
    I got a Nike copy from Amazon this week.

rangerdeyo and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-15-2017 09:53 PM
    I got a Nike copy from Amazon this week.

Nice! I got a Black/Volt band from Amazon and I really like that Black/Gray. That'll be somewhere on the list, too.
    Lee_Bo and LadiJae like this.
    04-15-2017 11:02 PM
    Got this one from eBay as well...Have a fee more coming from Amazon soon

Spencerdl and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-04-2017 05:46 PM
    Spencerdl and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-09-2017 09:08 PM
    05-10-2017 03:38 AM
    Very nice. Somebody has the bug. Be careful...LOL . I think I have about ten different bands at the moment.
    He speaks the truth . I have 12 different bands now. It gets addictive.
    Spencerdl and LadiJae like this.
    05-10-2017 05:15 AM
    I ordered a Black/Cool Gray only to find I already had one! D'oh! It cost me to send it back to Amazon so I got ordered a Navy Blue/White and a Black/Green (not Black/Volt) Sport Band. I feel better now.
    Spencerdl, LadiJae and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-10-2017 05:21 AM
    I ordered a Black/Cool Gray only to find I already had one! D'oh! It cost me to send it back to Amazon so I got ordered a Navy Blue/White and a Black/Green (not Black/Volt) Sport Band. I feel better now.
    You paid for return shipping? How honest of you. I always use "missing parts or accessories" as the return reason so Amazon covers the shipping. They've yet to question it.
    ladyc0524 and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-10-2017 05:56 AM
    I'm getting addicted....I only have 6 not including the one it came with...I need some nylon ones and more silicone ones now
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-10-2017 06:07 AM
    I'm getting addicted....I only have 6 not including the one it came with...I need some nylon ones and more silicone ones now
    (Laughing), I know the feeling. Been there, still there....LOL
    rangerdeyo and LadiJae like this.
    05-10-2017 07:50 AM
    Yep. You have the bug
    LadiJae likes this.
    05-10-2017 08:52 AM
    You paid for return shipping? How honest of you. I always use "missing parts or accessories" as the return reason so Amazon covers the shipping. They've yet to question it.
    That's what I do too!
    rangerdeyo and Rob Phillips like this.
    05-10-2017 09:27 AM
    Buying a band of EVERY color doesn't mean you're addicted, it means you're fashion conscious.
    rangerdeyo likes this.
    05-10-2017 03:57 PM
    Buying a band of EVERY color doesn't mean you're addicted, it means you're fashion conscious.
    So its only when you have different styles, as opposed to colors, that makes you addicted?

Or is this what its like when women say they need different styles of black shoes?
    05-10-2017 04:09 PM
200 ... 5678