Three to Five weeks

pmconaway

May 17, 2016
Visit site
I just read a post at 9 to 5 mac that the hermes edition are supposed to be released tomorrow. I'm going to assume those are going to be in limited supply also. Can't seem to find any series 2 available at present. I'm also wondering why none of the blogs seem to be mentioning that the watch is in short supply.

CarAholic22

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Surprised the Reviews don't mention the significant battery longevity. Just got my series 2 Wednesday and used it for the first time yesterday. My series 0 is usually 1-2% when I plug it in at night but my series 2 was at 53%. The two days had the exact same workouts and workout times and there was no deviation in usage between the two. All in all not sure I am going to keep it. The only thing really drawing me to keep it is it's a black stainless steel which is gorgeous compared to my space gray series 0. The speed improvements arnt huge in my eyes and I noticed a bigger difference with just watch os3. The waterproofing does nothing for me as I have always showered and swimed with my series 0 and have havent had any problems. I will most likely never use the GPS as I always have my phone on me. Really have to take the next week or two to decide if the new casing is worth the $600. Also anyone else irratated that you can't get any nylon bands with the stainless steel watch.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Surprised the Reviews don't mention the significant battery longevity. Just got my series 2 Wednesday and used it for the first time yesterday. My series 0 is usually 1-2% when I plug it in at night but my series 2 was at 53%. The two days had the exact same workouts and workout times and there was no deviation in usage between the two. All in all not sure I am going to keep it. The only thing really drawing me to keep it is it's a black stainless steel which is gorgeous compared to my space gray series 0. The speed improvements arnt huge in my eyes and I noticed a bigger difference with just watch os3. The waterproofing does nothing for me as I have always showered and swimed with my series 0 and have havent had any problems. I will most likely never use the GPS as I always have my phone on me. Really have to take the next week or two to decide if the new casing is worth the $600. Also anyone else irratated that you can't get any nylon bands with the stainless steel watch.

Glad you're enjoying your Series 2. That's crazy that you're seeing such a huge difference in battery life but it also makes me question the integrity of the battery in your Series 0. I wear my Series 0 all day, every day, and the battery is rarely below 40% when I dock it at night. Just some food for thought.

What do you mean by not being able to get nylon bands with the stainless steel watch? The nylon bands fit just fine, they just don't have stainless lugs. That said, it would be cool to be able to get stainless lugs on some of the other bands, like the nylon.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
My watch is now in Louisville, KY, waiting for customs to confirm the shipment. Once done, I guess UPS will arrange delivery (so, Monday\Tuesday, perhaps)...

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Delivered! Ordered 13th Sep, delivered 26th Sep. Series II, Stainless Steel Space Grey...

22280c49542e2be7a803443569f2466b.jpg

b5ddc832b66691e815058458e39a0311.jpg

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My S2 Stainless Steel with link bracelet will not be here for a few weeks. Just picked this one up from store. Will be using this mostly for swimming and workouts.

a604b6ce56a2704f413a0e1d34f8d615.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro