I've spent time with Apple Watch 2: AMA!

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Is it really that much smoother and faster now that they increased the processor? I found the watch 1 to be slow as molasses!

aokusman1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Is it snappy? Problem with the old Watch is that it was useless for looking up stuff. Faster to unlock phone and check your twitter.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Do you think that the original Apple Watch will be able to handle the new iOS update and not be laggy? I'm concerned if I keep the generation 1 watch it will not last through till next years upgrade without major slowness or loss of features.

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Rene, can you clear up what features are exclusive to the Nike edition? Is it more than just the bands and faces? I'm wondering why it isn't available for another 6 weeks (approx). I've ordered one but wonder what I'd lose by just getting a regular series 2 straight away

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rene, can you clear up what features are exclusive to the Nike edition? Is it more than just the bands and faces? I'm wondering why it isn't available for another 6 weeks (approx). I've ordered one but wonder what I'd lose by just getting a regular series 2 straight away

Great question! I also was wondering about that!

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Besides being somewhat water resistant and a faster processor, for someone who, within 6 months bought an Apple Watch Series 1, is it worth an upgrade? Meaning can one wait 6-12 months? Thanks Rene...

Ps: I don't think GPS is compulsory at the moment, for me that is.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm hoping that my question isn't silly... but it's been irking me ever since the Keynote and if anyone can find the answer I know it's Rene.... where in the world is that Donald Duck sticker reply that was shown during the messaging segment!!!????

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Ok I'm hoping that my question isn't silly... but it's been irking me ever since the Keynote and if anyone can find the answer I know it's Rene.... where in the world is that Donald Duck sticker reply that was shown during the messaging segment!!!????

So your still looking for Donald huh lol? To find Donald > stand on your head> drink a glass of milk> and it will appear.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Another possible silly question.
After drooling over the new Herm?s Series 2 and mentally decided on which one I've decided on... I noticed that they now include an exclusive orange sports band which is nice. Do you know or did they mention whether or not the band would be sold separately?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me

I believe it's the bands, faces, and that custom nagging system :)

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Besides being somewhat water resistant and a faster processor, for someone who, within 6 months bought an Apple Watch Series 1, is it worth an upgrade? Meaning can one wait 6-12 months? Thanks Rene...

Ps: I don't think GPS is compulsory at the moment, for me that is.

If you don't want GPS, watchOS 3 is a big enough upgrade on its own I think you'll be fine.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me

It's a Disney sticker pack that will ship when watchOS 3 (and iOS 10) goes live :)

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Another possible silly question.
After drooling over the new Herm?s Series 2 and mentally decided on which one I've decided on... I noticed that they now include an exclusive orange sports band which is nice. Do you know or did they mention whether or not
the band would be sold separately?

I bought mine separately a few months ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234