Is it just me or is Apple sport bands colors similar from season to season?

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I find that the sports bands seem to be the same colors repackaged with different names..... For instance the new pink sand is very similar to the old Victorian pink..the concrete is almost identical to the old fog...the mango that they had in the spring was almost identical to the first pink which was more like a coral color

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
The key word is "almost". "Almost" ≠ same. The colors might appear the same to someone not paying close attention and might need an A/B comparison to see the difference. It would be far too easy to demonstrate repackaging if that were the case. That's the thing about colors- there are lots of them.

For those who missed out on certain colors last time, almost may be close enough.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
The key word is "almost". "Almost" ≠ same. The colors might appear the same to someone not paying close attention and might need an A/B comparison to see the difference. It would be far too easy to demonstrate repackaging if that were the case. That's the thing about colors- there are lots of them.

For those who missed out on certain colors last time, almost may be close enough.

I don't think there repackaged just recycled. When I point this out at the store they cannot believe how close some are.. Just an observation ..... I love that they change the selections every season.... I have
My fair share of bands lol! I live the woven the best!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love the feel of the sports band, I don't find myself wearing them that often. However, since that new Hermes 2 is on my wishlist I know I'm gonna wear that orange one the whole fall season!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711