Anyone pre order watch series 2 from Best Buy

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I bit the bullet and preordered my apple watch series 2. They sent me an email today that they had pre order for the watch with sept 16th delivery. I was so surprised they were doing pre orders for the watch also. If you have the credit card you also get 12 month Interest free financing which is sweet!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Hope you enjoy it. I don't have a BB card, so just ordered my Nike+ model through Apple.

Griffin2012

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I think the delivery date of the 16th is good. I ordered from Apple online and they gave me the same date. I don't think Apple Watch 2 is going to strain the supply chain, due to moderate demand and relatively high price.

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I bit the bullet and preordered my apple watch series 2. They sent me an email today that they had pre order for the watch with sept 16th delivery. I was so surprised they were doing pre orders for the watch also. If you have the credit card you also get 12 month Interest free financing which is sweet!

I ordered mine from Best Buy right after I ordered my phone from Apple. It still says the 16th, but my order status still says processing.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site

I'm still waiting for my order to get out of processing in progress. Hope I get it for the 16th!!!!!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Ordered the wife a Series 1 in Rose Gold on Monday with expected delivery of 9/16, no movement yet but it doesn't matter much as it is a birthday present and her birthday isn't for 3 more weeks. Hoping she likes it!

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
If it's really delivering on the 16th, it's got to be shipping today. BB usually does 2 day for preorders. I'm refreshing my order status like a mad man.

iGlide

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
There is still no update from BB site. Yes I am impatient! :crying:
Just ship it already!!!
My new Phone has been sitting in the Fed-ex Depot in Fort Worth since Monday with a header on the tracking page:
"Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."

Bill Kimb1

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Just received the following from Best Buy. The watch has been delayed until Sep 28? Did give $50 for the trouble though.

Best Buy order update.

View: Mobile | Web

BEST BUY | EXPERT SERVICE. UNBEATABLE PRICE.*
WEEKLY DEALS CLEARANCE
TVsComputers & TabletsCell PhonesAppliancesCamerasVideo GamesWearables

Order Number: [Redacted - Please do not post order numbers or other confidential information to the forum]

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your recent pre-order for the Apple Watch Series 2.

Unfortunately, we've learned from Apple there's been a shipping delay for this item.

Here's what you need to know:

The new street date for this product is 9/28/2016.
You can expect to receive your new Apple Watch Series 2 on or around this date, depending on your location.
You can view your order status on BestBuy.com/OrderStatus.

Because we know you were excited about this new product launch, we want to try and make up for the delay by offering you a $50 promotional code towards your next purchase at Best Buy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2