What type of Apple Watch are you going to buy?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
After sitting here thinking about the Apple Watch series 2 I'm not sure if I want to get it. I have my SS 42mm now and it works great. With the update it should be fine. I guess I will have to see this week.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The sports series 2 are ?20 cheaper in Turkey compared to the Netherlands.

Maybe I'll swing by one of the Apple Stores in Istanbul to get the 42mm silver sport.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure that they will

It'll probably be awhile though. There's not much to differentiate the Nike Watch from any of the others but the bands and the two watch faces. It took awhile before the Herm?s bands were available separately.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
But the new one is faster and has a better screen

The brighter screen put me over the top. All the other stuff was nice but none of it was enough to make me upgrade. But the screen! And then all the other stuff combined, made me order.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
You know, if Best Buy seriously drops the price of the 1st Gen Stainless Steel 42mm, I'm just going to buy that, and wait a while before buying a Series II.
I had a SS SB 1st Gen, returned it when it was official that Apple was going to release the Series II. But, honestly, who am I kidding, I don't run, don't swim (unless I'm at the beach or a pool party), and thus don't need GPS, etc.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You know, if Best Buy seriously drops the price of the 1st Gen Stainless Steel 42mm, I'm just going to buy that, and wait a while before buying a Series II.
I had a SS SB 1st Gen, returned it when it was official that Apple was going to release the Series II. But, honestly, who am I kidding, I don't run, don't swim (unless I'm at the beach or a pool party), and thus don't need GPS, etc.

1st gen is perfect for the sedentary lifestyle! I love mine!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

That sounds like a good idea, if your not going to use none of those features then why pay the money for them. It sounds like a series 1 would be great for you.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm tempted to just get a 1st Gen SS SB, with the Milanese Loop band for $549. The weight of the SS was why I'd upgraded the first from a Sport model. Looks good, doesn't it?

2016-09-12_1511.png

That sounds like a good idea, if your not going to use none of those features then why pay the money for them. It sounds like a series 1 would be great for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711