OneNote on the watch???

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

As I sit on the Apple Watch buying fence....

Most I can find on OneNote for the watch is not new where I know much of Office 365 has improved. Can anyone here give an updated report on how useful OneNote for the watch is? Is it really little more than or no more than displaying some recent notes? Must you dictate to add text?

Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The OneNote app is useful, but not nothing to write home about in my opinion. I mean, you can view notes as well as dictate new ones, but you can't delete them - at least not what I can tell. Also, I have quite a bit of notes in OneNote, but only a fraction of them show up on the Watch, and the ones I have that contain pics, do not display. Still, for basic note taking and displaying of basic notes, it's quite good.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The OneNote app is useful, but not nothing to write home about in my opinion. I mean, you can view notes as well as dictate new ones, but you can't delete them - at least not what I can tell. Also, I have quite a bit of notes in OneNote, but only a fraction of them show up on the Watch, and the ones I have that contain pics, do not display. Still, for basic note taking and displaying of basic notes, it's quite good.

Thank you.

I'm still on the fence and studying HRM units for phones but my wife is pretty much sold on a Series 2 watch.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
FWIW: Now I'm a reluctant or trying it watch owner. I use a home or personal or SOHO 5 user Office 365 account and enterprise account. I noticed the notes you dictate show in the default quick notes tab in the personal type account.

Neither OneNote or Evernote are particularly impressive but there is value with the watch being able to scroll recent notes.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73