watchOS 3.1.1 and Dark Sky Complication

justinkoehn

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any problems with the Dark Sky complication not updating since the watchOS 3.1.1 update? I've tried a reinstall, reboots, etc and nothing seems to help. I did get it to show something briefly but it was not even close to my location's weather.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'd expect Dark Sky will update it's app once aware of the problem. I don't know how long that will take though.

Dark Sky may be my next weather app. I bought the Carrot app, but it's complication won't open the app. It looks like that's an in-app purchase. Did the DS complication open the app?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
watchOS 3.1.1 may have fixed one complication for me. Previously, the Activity Analog watch face showed the Heart Analyzer complication in white outline. Other watch faces I tried showed it in red. From the AA watch face, pressing the white heart outline wouldn't open the app an give me any results. It just didn't change at all, didn't do anything at all.

On a couple of other watch faces where the complications showed as a red heart, it worked as it should. Now with 3.1.1 the white heart outline on the AA watch face behaves properly. So, yay!

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
This may be a bit OT but BeWeather 2 works with 3.1.1, at least in my experience. Draws all it's data and radar from Weather Underground and has customizable complications for the watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner