Does anyone here use Runkeeper on their Apple Watch? I used it for the first time on an outdoor run last week and it only tracked 2 of the 4 miles I ran. Here is what I think happened ....

- Initiated my run from the AW Runkeeper app
    - Ran for awhile and sometime around the 2 mile marker, my husband texted me
    - I did not take action on the text
    - When I got done with my run later and ended the workout, it said I had run around 2 miles when my Fitbit Surge tracked 4 (and I know the Fitbit is accurate)

I think that something happened when the text message came through and messed up the RK workout. Not sure why or how.

If anyone uses RK regularly, I'd love input.
    04-07-2016 06:34 PM
    I use runkeeper but I have only tried it with gps a couple of times. Did you have your phone with you? I have sometimes gotten somewhat accurate distance while running on a threadmill with the machine saying 2 km, phone is somewhere on 300 meters and watch at 1,8 km or something like that.
    04-08-2016 05:02 AM
    I use runkeeper but I have only tried it with gps a couple of times. Did you have your phone with you? I have sometimes gotten somewhat accurate distance while running on a threadmill with the machine saying 2 km, phone is somewhere on 300 meters and watch at 1,8 km or something like that.
    Yes, I had the phone with me. This was an outdoor GPS run.
    04-08-2016 05:10 PM
    Used mine the other day for a bike ride (also had my phone with me).

Half way through the ride, I tried to check my stats on my watch and it had quit tracking me. Had to restart the tracking again.

I hope the issue gets resolved - it's nice to be able to glance at my watch and see my time and distance.
    04-11-2016 05:56 PM
    RK came out with an AW update. Hopefully that fixes the issue.
    06-04-2016 02:22 PM
    Runkeeper is the amazing app but sometime it shows different result. Hope the issue gets resolved.
    06-09-2016 07:03 AM
    It was doing that too me pretty often before watchOS 3 so I quit using it and just used the activity app instead. I did try it the other day on watchOS 3 and it made it the entire run. Hopefully it's fixed!
    11-14-2016 07:53 AM