Sleep cycle app?

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, updated early this morning, changlog looks promising, just wish auto sleep and wake were available. The ability to trim wake up time will be useful for me. Curious to see how it works tonight.

I agree. The change log looks promising and the trim function was a nice addition that I was not expecting to see. When I moved over to Sleep Pulse, I accidentally left the Sleep++ running for days so I can see the trim function being a great utility.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I agree. The change log looks promising and the trim function was a nice addition that I was not expecting to see. When I moved over to Sleep Pulse, I accidentally left the Sleep++ running for days so I can see the trim function being a great utility.

Yeah, I left it running all day the last time I used it. Haven't used it since. I will tonight though. Promises detailed analysis of sleep in the health app also.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Once the new app is installed, it will automatically update all of the old data with the new metrics and trim options. Pretty cool so far.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
First night with Sleep++ looked great on my phone but caused Health App to crash upon opening. Not off to a good start. I am running 9.3 beta 3 so maybe thats part of the problem, will try the app again tonight and deny access to Health. Think I'll email the developer as well.

gwhizkids1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
When I saw the app had been updated, I installed last night. Worked nicely. Data on the phone app is relatively detailed. Not as well presented as my existing sleep tracker, Motion X 24/7, though. All in all, a good update.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
First night with Sleep++ looked great on my phone but caused Health App to crash upon opening. Not off to a good start. I am running 9.3 beta 3 so maybe thats part of the problem, will try the app again tonight and deny access to Health. Think I'll email the developer as well.

Happens with a lot of apps. Try rebooting your phone if that does not work hard reset it.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
When I saw the app had been updated, I installed last night. Worked nicely. Data on the phone app is relatively detailed. Not as well presented as my existing sleep tracker, Motion X 24/7, though. All in all, a good update.
Motion x 24/7 looks like a nice app but I sleep with my pug (yeah, I know I need to get a life) and she snores loudly and moves around quite a bit. Don't know if this would interfere with the app or not. I could always go back to wearing my Jawbone UP3 for sleep tracking, it's turned into a great fitness tracker as well.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I tried it last night too. No issues w the Health Kit sync on iP6 on 9.2.1.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I tried it last night too. No issues w the Health Kit sync on iP6 on 9.2.1.

No problems here last night either, seems just rebooting my phone solved the issue. I'm pleased with the improvements made to this app and hope he continues development. I'd even kick in a little more change if need be.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
No problems here last night either, seems just rebooting my phone solved the issue. I'm pleased with the improvements made to this app and hope he continues development. I'd even kick in a little more change if need be.

I'm the same way. I have no problem kicking down and continuing to support a dev that's being proactive.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner