When I saw the app had been updated, I installed last night. Worked nicely. Data on the phone app is relatively detailed. Not as well presented as my existing sleep tracker, Motion X 24/7, though. All in all, a good update.
    02-12-2016 01:49 PM
    First night with Sleep++ looked great on my phone but caused Health App to crash upon opening. Not off to a good start. I am running 9.3 beta 3 so maybe thats part of the problem, will try the app again tonight and deny access to Health. Think I'll email the developer as well.
    Happens with a lot of apps. Try rebooting your phone if that does not work hard reset it.
    02-12-2016 02:48 PM
    Happens with a lot of apps. Try rebooting your phone if that does not work hard reset it.
    Thanks, I'll try those 2 suggestions. I emailed the developer and put a bug in his ear so to speak This is turning into a nice app.
    02-12-2016 05:24 PM
    When I saw the app had been updated, I installed last night. Worked nicely. Data on the phone app is relatively detailed. Not as well presented as my existing sleep tracker, Motion X 24/7, though. All in all, a good update.
    Motion x 24/7 looks like a nice app but I sleep with my pug (yeah, I know I need to get a life) and she snores loudly and moves around quite a bit. Don't know if this would interfere with the app or not. I could always go back to wearing my Jawbone UP3 for sleep tracking, it's turned into a great fitness tracker as well.
    02-12-2016 05:45 PM
    First night with Sleep++ looked great on my phone but caused Health App to crash upon opening. Not off to a good start. I am running 9.3 beta 3 so maybe thats part of the problem, will try the app again tonight and deny access to Health. Think I'll email the developer as well.
    I tried it last night too. No issues w the Health Kit sync on iP6 on 9.2.1.
    02-12-2016 08:13 PM
    I tried it last night too. No issues w the Health Kit sync on iP6 on 9.2.1.
    No problems here last night either, seems just rebooting my phone solved the issue. I'm pleased with the improvements made to this app and hope he continues development. I'd even kick in a little more change if need be.
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    02-13-2016 11:51 AM
    No problems here last night either, seems just rebooting my phone solved the issue. I'm pleased with the improvements made to this app and hope he continues development. I'd even kick in a little more change if need be.
    I'm the same way. I have no problem kicking down and continuing to support a dev that's being proactive.
    tsparks1 likes this.
    02-13-2016 07:14 PM
32 12