The Weather Channel App Crashing os2

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I still can't get the weather channel app to open on my Apple Watch it just spins and crashes since the latest update I can see the complications options but they don't work I've tried resyncing watch uninstalling weather channel app on phone and watch even hard resetting the watch completely it's the only app that does it but I want it to work because I want to use the third party complications 😟 Anybody have this issue?

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I didn't care too much for the Weather Channel app, even with todays' update it was just too buggy for me. Now Carrot weather is a great app with what seems to be a very stable complication, that is if you don't mind the price.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I see the update so you know I updated to see if that fixed the issue smh and still keeps spinning and crashing I'm probably going to try Carrot I'm so wanting third party complications so badly i'll pay for it lol

techitrucker

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
This has got to be a watch os 2 problem. Even the stock weather won't consistently connect it update. Dark Sky also has problems tracking and Weather Networks third party complication won't work at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2