I'm loving my  watch and its fitted straight into my daily usage, however, I'm really struggling to find any decent watch apps, the only one I've found so far is a cycling one which turns my watch into a speedometer I'm loving all the built in apps and using them everyday via glances but all the other apps seem hobbled and take longer to use than pulling my phone out.

Second question is regarding the digital crown... Other than a unnecessarily large button it seems a little redundant, I have to touch the screen all the time for buttons so it's far easier to continue this and scroll up and down via the screen, much easier and quicker than the digital crown, was this just added to make it a bit more watch-like or have I missed something?
    07-05-2015 04:55 AM
    First, there are very few applications that are "great" on the watch--except for the native apps. That will hopefully change in the fall.

Second, I use the Digital Crown all the time. I don't want to touch the screen anymore than I have to. Also, it makes zooming in to something very easy and cool.
    07-05-2015 11:18 AM
    Yea the native ones are great, hopefully by the end of the year the apps will come into their own.

I agree that zooming is great with the crown, although you can't do it any other way but so far only maps and photos need zooming, maps I use rarely and photos on the watch is a 2 second amusement that I haven't been back into

Don't get me wrong I love the watch it just seems that the crown isn't really needed
    07-05-2015 12:48 PM
    I use the crown six of one half dozen of the other times... It depends on my mood I guess, but when you are scrolling through a lot of information, like in Twitter or my Calendar it is faster and smoother to use the crown.
    07-14-2015 04:35 PM
    I rarely use the digital crown with the exception of pressing to see an app I want to use. Using the touch screen is just easier and quicker for 'me'...
    07-14-2015 04:46 PM
    I rarely use the digital crown with the exception of pressing to see an app I want to use. Using the touch screen is just easier and quicker for 'me'...
    Me, too. I guess it's just a matter of muscle memory - doing what you're used to doing.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-14-2015 05:14 PM
    I use it a lot. It is grate for some games. A play "Pong Watch Game" and it is awesome with digital crown.
    10-09-2015 08:20 AM
    I forget about the crown lol and just scroll through stuff
    10-17-2015 02:28 AM