Is there any way to delete the Stocks app from my Apple Watch?

Horsenation

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
This is a gigantic pain. I don't own stocks, follow stocks or give a damn about stocks. I don't want it taking up space on my watch. Why is Apple so adamant about the Stocks app????

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
This is a gigantic pain. I don't own stocks, follow stocks or give a damn about stocks. I don't want it taking up space on my watch. Why is Apple so adamant about the Stocks app????

Apple wants its customers to own the means of production?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Maybe OS3 will offer folders and then I can have an Apple folder with all the Apple apps I don't use, just like I have on my iPhone.

bazn

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Not to delete but the way to remove from  watch is go in to glances and edit your glances and place stocks in to ( do not include)

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I was told that some apple apps needed to be on there to allow other things to work (not sure what else would need stock information other than ................ well stocks) but nope can not be deleted - Stick it in a "Junk" folder

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was told that some apple apps needed to be on there to allow other things to work (not sure what else would need stock information other than ................ well stocks) but nope can not be deleted - Stick it in a "Junk" folder

Can't make folders on the Apple Watch yet but hopefully soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox