What app do you WISH would come to Apple Watch?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
We all have our favorite apps that we use everyday. What do you think would be perfect for the watch? What apps do you really wish you could access on your wrist?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I haven't even thought of it that manner. I mean, with the exception of the ability to reply to iMessages, emails, etc., as well as alert notifications, and the other stuff that I can do out of the box, I don't want to use my Watch in the same manner as my iPhone. I don't want to listen to music with it or view my iCloud pics on it. I don't want to watch movies or read my RSS feed articles with it, but that's Just Me, D...:)

Last edited:

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I haven't even thought of it that manner. I mean, with the exception of the ability to reply to iMessages, emails, etc., as well as alert notifications, and the other stuff that I can do out of the box, I don't want to use my Watch in the same manner as my iPhone. I don't want to listen to music with it or view my iCloud pics on it. I don't want to watch movies or read my RSS feed articles with it, but that's Just Me, D...:)

I love the ability to control music from my wrist. Listening from my phone to my bluetooth headset and controlling it with my Pebble.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The watch already has the applications I want, for the most part. I just hope they work as good as Apple advertises.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Almost all the ones I want, I've got access to. The one outstanding one is NHL.

They need to get on the watch the same way that MLB's app did.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
A Chamberlain MyQ app to open my garage door from my watch. This is going to be the only notable downgrade coming from a Pebble. Because I can do it from my Pebble already! :p

iChris8

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Cablevision / Optimum remote app so I could quickly change the channel. I already could use my iPhone but an apple watch app would be useful too I think

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I_Am_Rich_sale_screen.png

I wish that the I AM RICH app would come to Watch. Not everyone believes my Edition Watch cost $10,000 and having to pull my phone out to prove to them that I am rich is a pain. So having the app would be a huge time saver for me.

:tongue:

D

Deleted member 233079

Outlook for iOS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Watch now for 5 days, and I only have a few 3rd-party apps installed on it. There's one or two that will probably get deleted because I've yet to use them and more than likely won't. I am using the Watch in the manner that is perfect for me. Having said that, there isn't an app that I wish would come to it. What I currently have on it is more than sufficient for my needs and I'm truly, TRULY enjoying my Watch...;)

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Facebook. I am sick of getting notifications but being unable to view or reply to the comment or like or picture or post or tag

I want to view and accept or decline Facebook event invites straight from my watch

Facebook app needs to come for sure! And fast

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro