Why does the Apple store open at 8 right inside my train terminal Purchased this today because I don’t have a black band for my watch. I like the subtle color in it

ladyc0524, kataran, ksassy and 1 others like this.
    06-18-2019 08:31 AM
    That does look great, and really it makes sense! Black is such an essential color for any wardrobe! It goes with everything!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-18-2019 08:43 AM
    OMG, I like that one too! I have a black sport band but I think I would like the Sport Loop too,
    Annie_8plus and nikkisharif like this.
    06-18-2019 08:46 AM
    That does look great, and really it makes sense! Black is such an essential color for any wardrobe! It goes with everything!
    So true!!! I forgot about getting a black one when I got the larger watch. I went in the Apple Store for the purpose of finding another summer color, but I decided I really needed black more than anything.

OMG, I like that one too! I have a black sport band but I think I would like the Sport Loop too,
    I think it’ll look amazing with your bracelets
    06-18-2019 09:05 AM
    I like the subtle color in it
    That's what I don't like about this band. I bought it sight-unseen when it first came out. Now I wish I had waited for the Nike sport loop, which I believe is more black.
    06-18-2019 12:41 PM
    That's what I don't like about this band. I bought it sight-unseen when it first came out. Now I wish I had waited for the Nike sport loop, which I believe is more black.
    I’ve heard from so many folks & I totally understand. I wasn’t necessarily looking for a solid black band, just black dominant. I looked at the Nike band too & even though I liked it, I thought this one gave my gold band some pizzazz. The Nike band would definitely be more to your liking...you should check it out, it’s really nice!!
    doogald likes this.
    06-18-2019 03:52 PM