Black Sport Loop[emoji30]

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Why does the Apple store open at 8 right inside my train terminal Purchased this today because I don’t have a black band for my watch. I like the subtle color in it

61ff52867b7233bee560a846440918f9.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That does look great, and really it makes sense! Black is such an essential color for any wardrobe! It goes with everything!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That does look great, and really it makes sense! Black is such an essential color for any wardrobe! It goes with everything!

So true!!! I forgot about getting a black one when I got the larger watch. I went in the Apple Store for the purpose of finding another summer color, but I decided I really needed black more than anything.

OMG, I like that one too! I have a black sport band but I think I would like the Sport Loop too,

I think it’ll look amazing with your bracelets

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That's what I don't like about this band. I bought it sight-unseen when it first came out. Now I wish I had waited for the Nike sport loop, which I believe is more black.

I’ve heard from so many folks & I totally understand. I wasn’t necessarily looking for a solid black band, just black dominant. I looked at the Nike band too & even though I liked it, I thought this one gave my gold band some pizzazz. The Nike band would definitely be more to your liking...you should check it out, it’s really nice!!

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I’ve heard from so many folks & I totally understand. I wasn’t necessarily looking for a solid black band, just black dominant. I looked at the Nike band too & even though I liked it, I thought this one gave my gold band some pizzazz. The Nike band would definitely be more to your liking...you should check it out, it’s really nice!!

I like the black sport loop with my gold SS series 4. I love black and gold together- really classy! I have other colors too to mix it up but the black sport loop and the gold Milanese are my favorite bands. The black nike has silver to it and looks better on my husbands space gray SS than my gold. Love the sport loops too! I used to love the sport bands but now I cannot go without my sport loop. They’re way more comfortable

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I like the black sport loop with my gold SS series 4. I love black and gold together- really classy! I have other colors too to mix it up but the black sport loop and the gold Milanese are my favorite bands. The black nike has silver to it and looks better on my husbands space gray SS than my gold. Love the sport loops too! I used to love the sport bands but now I cannot go without my sport loop. They’re way more comfortable

The sport loops have become a fave for me, along with the Milanese loop!

You could always walk right past the store looking the other way

So true, but my spirit was weak on several occasions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen