REVIEW: NEXT - Sport Band Watch Strap for Apple Watch® 42mm and 44mm - Midnight Blue

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a NEXT - Sport Band Watch Strap for Apple Watch® 42mm and 44mm - Midnight Blue from Best Buy on Saturday. The price was great ($14.99 + tax) and I loved the color and was very pleased with myself for finding such a good deal.

I got the band home, and in my eagerness, I tore the box that it came in. That was a bad omen. As I looked the band over, I begin to feel instant regret. The clasp was unusual. It looked similar to an authentic band but in the end, was nothing like it. The loop is actually at the end of the strap and you have to slide the entire clasp through it, which is awkward. Even more frustrating, the clasp is actually backward, which makes it easy to fall off. After reading other reviews there were quite a few horror stories of people's watches falling off and they weren't aware of it.

I will post pictures of this band tonight or tomorrow.

Bottom line: do not purchase this band. Be sure to read reviews BEFORE making a purchase. As someone else posted this band is garbage!

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Aw, what a disappointment. Hopefully Best Buy will take it back. FWIW I have seen NIB OEM Midnight Blue in 42/44 for $19 on eBay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2