Smoky mauve Nike band

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’ve been checking the Apple Store for several weeks and it’s always been sold out. I checked yesterday and it was available for ordering, so I ordered it and it will be here tomorrow! I sure hope they don’t ever change the watch so that the bands don’t fit it anymore!!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Here it is. I can’t show you any pictures of it on my watch because I can’t get it on my watch! I don’t know if it’s because it’s cold or if it just isn’t fitting correctly but I gave up. I’ll try again tomorrow

161439d0b3a45f4abc6d04374dc9366d.jpg

9e2c53f4bffc3b1a89c62188b05da721.jpg

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I’m sorry you can’t get it on your watch. ☹️
Would you say it’s more pink or more brown? Your photo it looks almost purple.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My wife had that color in the loop version. I love my white Nike plastic band, and we share the white and teal Nike loops in the family. I seem to be the only one who likes the with holes plastic band.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’m sorry you can’t get it on your watch.
Would you say it’s more pink or more brown? Your photo it looks almost purple.

The top picture is of the box it came in and the bottom picture is the actual band in the box. It’s kind of a pinkish gray color, I wouldn’t call it brown at all. Maybe a mixture of pink and lavender - LOL. You know photographs never really show the actual color very well. If you have an Apple store close by, you should go look at it in person!

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The top picture is of the box it came in and the bottom picture is the actual band in the box. It’s kind of a pinkish gray color, I wouldn’t call it brown at all. Maybe a mixture of pink and lavender - LOL. You know photographs never really show the actual color very well. If you have an Apple store close by, you should go look at it in person!

Yeah, I think I’m going to do that. She has a Series 3 in gold (looks more rose gold) and your description sounds like a good fit. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Did you manage to get it on the watch?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Did you manage to get it on the watch?

No I didn’t. First time I’ve ever had a problem with an Apple Watch band. I got it to go on about halfway but then it stopped. I thought I wasn’t going to get it back out! Bottom line is it is going back to the Apple Store. I might get the mauve Sport Loop band instead.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
No I didn’t. First time I’ve ever had a problem with an Apple Watch band. I got it to go on about halfway but then it stopped. I thought I wasn’t going to get it back out! Bottom line is it is going back to the Apple Store. I might get the mauve Sport Loop band instead.

Oh no! That’s too bad. Maybe you should have them check out the watch too just in case. If you get the Sport Loop make sure to show it off.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I’ll be curios to know if there’s an actual problem. My wife and one work associate will complain of band problems but all of us at home or my helping the coworker have never replicated or seen a real problem.

The sport loop bands are growing on me but they’re my wife’s favorites. Maybe it was having the pink version but she returned the mauve I got for her birthday, ended up with an XS phone, and I got the Nike teal after my daughter took the white that came with my watch. Now my daughter has that one. Such first world problems.

The white with black dots Nike band remains a favorite with me. All of the colors are really nice but I had a hard time paying $50 for ones I know I would not use that much or that might become dated.

We noticed the current Nike sport loops we have and the one returned are shorter than the original black and pink we have in the family. I don’t know if they’re all shorter now but that’s a good thing for us.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I’ve had the Celestial Teal/Black Nike Sport Band waiting in the wings and decided to put it on today. I have to say I struggled a little bit getting it on my watch. Have not had that problem with the regular sport bands or the sport loop I ended up returning.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’ve had the Celestial Teal/Black Nike Sport Band waiting in the wings and decided to put it on today. I have to say I struggled a little bit getting it on my watch. Have not had that problem with the regular sport bands or the sport loop I ended up returning.

Wow, I wonder if they have a new supplier for these bands? I am returning mine as soon as I can get to the Apple Store. Right now the weather is not cooperating! It’s almost an hour away from me in good weather, so maybe by this weekend I’ll be able to take it back.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Wow, I wonder if they have a new supplier for these bands? I am returning mine as soon as I can get to the Apple Store. Right now the weather is not cooperating! It’s almost an hour away from me in good weather, so maybe by this weekend I’ll be able to take it back.

I got it on but it was a struggle where the others slide right on. It’s almost like they’re slightly thicker? Hopefully I don’t have a problem taking it off. Fortunately we have four Apple Stores here, one about 15-20 mins away from me.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I exchanged the Nike sport band for a Nike sport loop band in the same Smokey Mauve color.

Can you believe the clerk didn’t even check the box to make sure the band was in it??!!!! I’m honest but not everyone is