Trustworthy Stores That Sell Apple Watch Bands/Straps?

gregory_opera

Nov 1, 2018
Visit site
Okay, obviously Apple are selling Apple Watch bands/straps, and yes they are a little more expensive - the biggest issue is not the price though, but rather the limited range...

So my question is, can anyone recommend (online) stores that are both trustworthy and have a decent range of Apple Watch-compatible bands/straps?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also have gotten several from Amazon and haven't had any complaints. I even got one from Etsy. Just be sure to read the reviews.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also have gotten several from Amazon and haven't had any complaints. I even got one from Etsy. Just be sure to read the reviews.

Well, a month after posting this I ordered a Dark Teal silicone band from Amazon. It' was only $5.99. That should have been a red flag. The color of the strap was more black than dark teal. It was a dust and lint magnet... which is something I have never experienced with other 3rd party bands. And finally, when I went to take it off, I had one heck of a time removing it from the watch. I've read of that happing to other folks with cheaper knock-offs. I finally got it off, and in the trash, it went.

I still think that there are good 3rd party bands out there... but it's important to read reviews, and to remember that "you get what you pay for"!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711