Folks,

I really like to have chargers in several locations for my devices. I have a bank of chargers by my bed, in my living room, at my office (at my job), AND in my computer/devices bag. I already had 2 Apple Watch chargers, including the Apple Watch stand charger which is pricey! I wanted a 3rd charger for my living room charging bank, as well as be able to slip it in to the computer bag when I travel. I found this nice model on Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU3112937

It charges quickly and also seems to work fine. The magnet attaches securely and the charging surface does not warm to the touch. I was a LITTLE disappointed that no brick came with the charger, BUT that's fine, I have plenty of power bricks, PLUS I just plug it in to my charging hub device in my living room. This charger is reasonably priced and a good value!
    kazp3r17 likes this.
    12-10-2018 10:37 AM
    Thanks for sharing!
    12-10-2018 12:53 PM
    Thank you so much for this review. I purchased one from Amazon that works well enough, but the magnetic part that attaches to the watch was significantly larger than the charger that came with the watch, plus it wouldn't fit in the Spigen charging stands that I use. So I keep it with my other tech-gear in my backpack. Since then, I purchased another charger, and it's an official Apple Watch charger and am happy.

That said, I just read reviews on the one I purchased from Amazon and they aren't good! So I don't expect the one I got to last very long. I've added the one recommended by @pkcable to my wishlist on Amazon, so I don't forget about this one!
    pkcable likes this.
    12-10-2018 01:18 PM