What new colors would you like to see?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
With Apple's upcoming announcement in a few weeks, what new band colors would you like to see? Personally, I would love to see some autumn colors!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Hmmm well I already own a variety of Apple Watch band colors so I don’t need another excuse to buy more. I’ll admit though this girl does love to accessorize her band color with her outfit daily so if a particular color comes out that I just can’t live without then of course I’ll buy it

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm well I already own a variety of Apple Watch band colors so I don’t need another excuse to buy more. I’ll admit though this girl does love to accessorize her band color with her outfit daily so if a particular color comes out that I just can’t live without then of course I’ll buy it

I also have a few.... and don't really need anymore, however, will that stop me? I'd be lying if said yes. :D :D :D

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’d like to see something like a hunter green color. I’ve got just about every color they’ve made so far, but I keep buying them!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I suppose I’m too conservative with watch band colors. I only have three - black, white and grey. I would probably wear a blue watch band, depending on the shade of blue, but to answer your question, whatever colors are pleasing to those who like a variety are what I’d like to see.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yellow! ... Shame the lemonade band has been removed.

Generally I use a catalyst case (black) on the watch... Only because I banged my Series 3 Nike on the same day I got it and left a deep scratch.... I'm accustomed to gshocks

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
not sure about this one. but kinda sucks that for the most part, most of us will be covering the colour of the iPhones with a case anyways unless we dare to go bare

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I completely agree about a navy blue iPhone. And I apologize for not being more clear in the title of this thread! It should have said "what new watch band colors would you like to see". :D

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't really care. Perhaps more neutral colors in woven nylon, as I prefer neutral (gray/black/white) to bright colors.

lwr32

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I ustart by using clear cases on my new iphones and watch. When my devises aren't new to me anymore and I find a car that's not clear that I like, I start using them. There are all kinds of heavy duty clear cases on the market. One doesn't have to buy all their cases from Apple.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I might be in the minority but I’m totally not bothered by colours of phones or watches. I did buy a couple of bands for my watch but in truth I wear it probably 99% of the time with the standard black band.

Same with my iPhone, it’s a space grey phone in a black case.

lwr32

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
When it comes to watch band, is like to see a purple nylon band. When it comes to the iPhone XR, I would like to see nice bright colors like the iPods use to be. I loved the bright purple and bright green iPods. I didn't like the Patel colors that came out. Right now I'm wearing the dark, almost black, nylon loop band. It's my favorite band. I bought it at Apple Park Visitors Center.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I’d like to see something like a hunter green color. I’ve got just about every color they’ve made so far, but I keep buying them!

Would you settle for Forest Green? There's a new Forest Green leather loop.

What I'd like to see is a black Modern Buckle with black lugs.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Would you settle for Forest Green? There's a new Forest Green leather loop.

What I'd like to see is a black Modern Buckle with black lugs.

I like the color but I’m not partial to those type of bands. I prefer the sport silicone and Sport Loop bands. I found a similar green color on epic watchbands.com. It’s called emerald green.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711