New Midnight Blue Band - 42mm

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
We have an auction house nearby where I live & the gentleman who owns it also has several store fronts where he sells stuff that didn't sell at auction, and he also stocks them from buying freight that may have transit damage which several of the companies he buys from won't sell particular items even if the box/packaging is damaged but the contents aren't. On to the point LOL.......

I stopped in earlier today and as always I went down the "technology" isle. Low and behold in the cabinet where they display phones, iPod/MP3 players, tablets, etc I saw an Apple Watch Band box for a 42mm Midnight Blue band. They let me open the box to confirm it was genuine, which it was, and it was brand new. The only problem was the back of the box had gotten damaged at some point. They originally had it priced at $20 (written on the box) but had at some point marked it down to $10. Needless to say I jumped all over that lol. I told the lady that there wasn't any way I was passing up on a deal like that. I told her that in the Apple Store, and most other retailers, sell them for $49.99. Just couldn't help but share my good fortune with you guys LOL. (Pic attached is the box the new band came in, the new band on my watch, and the original gray one that came with it)

Apple Watch Band - Midnight Blue.jpg

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Thanks folks. The guy that owns this store & auction house gets stuff in all the time like this. One of his biggest things are electronics. I'm starting into my 24th year in public safety and last year I was looking for a Windows 10 tablet with detachable keyboard to use in the field on calls. I was looking into the Surface tablets, and a couple others. I was scrolling through their Facebook page one afternoon and they had posted a brand new 14" HP Tablet running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, with a magnetic keyboard/folio style cover combo (the model number escapes me at the moment). The only thing wrong with it was the back of the box had somehow had a huge chunk of cardboard ripped out but the tablet was unharmed. Retail at Best Buy and a few other "big box stores" averaged around $350.00. He had it priced at $149.99. I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough lol. I've been told by my banker, aka the wife, I'm not allowed to go in that store alone anymore lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh