Apple Bands

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Good day guys,

Previously on iMore I posted a rant about how expensive Apple branded Apple Watch bands were and got quite a few replies. This is kind of a part 2/update to that post as I have amassed a good collection of bands, all Apple branded.

When I got my original Series 2, I got the Black SS with Black band and a few third party sport bands and a link bracelet. I ended up selling that at a huge profit around Christmas because of the lack of supply and high demand and then bought a new SS watch with White sport band. With that watch I decided to splurge a little and bought a Product Red Sport Band, the Leather Classic Buckle in brown and later the Milanese Loop and the Black Nylon band. I already knew I loved the sport bands, they're comfy and stay clasped. The two I was most interested in were the Leather Classic Buckle and Milanese. The Classic Buckle is now my absolute favorite band, I wear it the most and can't get over how good it looks and feels on me. The Milanese however was a big flop. I have hair on my wrist, not like a werewolf, but its there and I am probably missing about half of it around my watch area. That band was so painful to wear that I had to return it and would not recommend it to people who don't shave their arms. The surprise to me was the Nylon band. It expands a little when it gets wet, perfect for the gym, breathes very well, looks relatively good for what it is and in general is a great band. Today, I went out and got the Nike Band in White and Grey and the new Black Classic Buckle. I can't believe it but I have probably $600 in bands now, all Apple, and feel like they were justified. Glad I gave them a shot and didn't just bash them. Just thought I would share!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yea buying bands CAN be addictive, fortunately for me, I have no qualms buying Chinese knock offs! lol

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I like to match my bands a lot, my wife got me into being matchy, and like to dress the watch up or down, depending. I use my nylon band mostly for the gym or yard work because it breathes well, use the white sport band for a lot of outfits because white goes with a lot and I wear a lot of red so my red band works for that. My work is very casual, jeans and t shirts are allowed, but I like to dress up every once in awhile and I LOVE the leather bands for that, they're very old school. The Nike Band just looks cool so I got it! Hopefully they sell that new one!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox