Can't Decide which Band I want

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.
Thanks :) I jst wanna see if any one has these bands and get some advice

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I ended up getting the melenies loop

:rotfl:

This is why I never shop for food on an empty stomach! LOL I've got a KO (knock-off) Milanese Loop due to arrive around May 3. I'm not ready to pop for an Apple Loop.

Many of us here have several bands. It's a slippery slope. At least that's my excuse. We need your WS/C/C stats. (Watch Size/Color/Case). This will help us make a more informed decision when we spend your money!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My suggestion would be to not choose one. Start a collection. I recently picked up a copy of the Nike band, black and gray. Really like it and it seems to keep my wrist a bit cooler.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I personally like the first one better. But I wouldn't get either cause I don't have anything that matches them enough....

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
LadiJae said:
I personally like the first one better.
Me too. I'm not a stripes kind a guy but being a guy I don't really have to match it with anything! People would just think 'He's got no fashion sense' but I'd be happy.

The thing about the Nylon bands though is that they're a little on the stiff side need to be broken in some to fit properly and get on and off easily. I've got four or five and don't wear them as much as my Sports, but I still like 'em a lot!

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Me too. I'm not a stripes kind a guy but being a guy I don't really have to match it with anything! People would just think 'He's got no fashion sense' but I'd be happy.

The thing about the Nylon bands though is that they're a little on the stiff side need to be broken in some to fit properly and get on and off easily. I've got four or five and don't wear them as much as my Sports, but I still like 'em a lot!

Well that's good to know. I won't be purchasing any nylon bands anytime soon

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice