1:

Can't Decide which Band I want-jbempto.jpg

2:
    Can't Decide which Band I want-obrdhfi.jpg

3:
    Can't Decide which Band I want-vofgjpj.jpg
    04-13-2017 08:44 PM
    Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.
    04-13-2017 10:21 PM
    Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.
    Thanks (: I jst wanna see if any one has these bands and get some advice
    firedept10 likes this.
    04-13-2017 11:13 PM
    My vote is for the first one. It was between that and the Camellia sports band and I ended up going with the sports band
    04-14-2017 07:16 AM
    I ended up getting the melenies loop
    LadiJae likes this.
    04-14-2017 10:42 AM
    Good choice....and so it begins..LOL . I have so many different bands, Apple and third party alike. LOL . Enjoy
    LillyISabelle likes this.
    04-14-2017 10:49 AM
    Good choice....and so it begins..LOL . I have so many different bands, Apple and third party alike. LOL . Enjoy
    When I saw it I couldn't resist when I get home I'm posting a photo xD
    04-14-2017 01:42 PM

This is why I never shop for food on an empty stomach! LOL I've got a KO (knock-off) Milanese Loop due to arrive around May 3. I'm not ready to pop for an Apple Loop.

Many of us here have several bands. It's a slippery slope. At least that's my excuse. We need your WS/C/C stats. (Watch Size/Color/Case). This will help us make a more informed decision when we spend your money!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-15-2017 02:30 PM
    When I saw it I couldn't resist when I get home I'm posting a photo xD
    Ha. I should have read the whole thread.
    04-15-2017 02:33 PM
    My suggestion would be to not choose one. Start a collection. I recently picked up a copy of the Nike band, black and gray. Really like it and it seems to keep my wrist a bit cooler.
    04-15-2017 03:12 PM
    2:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obRDhfI.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	117725
    I really like the second one!
    04-15-2017 03:39 PM
    I personally like the first one better. But I wouldn't get either cause I don't have anything that matches them enough....
    04-15-2017 04:21 PM
    I personally like the first one better.
    Me too. I'm not a stripes kind a guy but being a guy I don't really have to match it with anything! People would just think 'He's got no fashion sense' but I'd be happy.

The thing about the Nylon bands though is that they're a little on the stiff side need to be broken in some to fit properly and get on and off easily. I've got four or five and don't wear them as much as my Sports, but I still like 'em a lot!
    LadiJae likes this.
    04-15-2017 11:17 PM
    Me too. I'm not a stripes kind a guy but being a guy I don't really have to match it with anything! People would just think 'He's got no fashion sense' but I'd be happy.

The thing about the Nylon bands though is that they're a little on the stiff side need to be broken in some to fit properly and get on and off easily. I've got four or five and don't wear them as much as my Sports, but I still like 'em a lot!
    Well that's good to know. I won't be purchasing any nylon bands anytime soon
    04-16-2017 08:02 AM
    Well that's good to know. I won't be purchasing any nylon bands anytime soon
    they break in, don't worry
    04-16-2017 06:05 PM