E3 Supply Co. Watch Bands

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I just completed a very amazing transaction with E3 Supply Company, and I wanted to share it here.

To round out the band collection for my Black SS Watch, I've been looking for a brown leather with black hardware. I'm really picky, so it's been an interesting journey. I tried an off the shelf from Best Buy which was ok, but the leather wasn't great quality, and the hardware was bulky. I tried the Classic Band from P&Q, but it had too much of a redish hue to the brown for my tastes (like I said, picky). I thought the Lowry Band would be perfect, but I saw they didn't do the black hardware with it. I had an idea to purchase the Lowry Cuff, which does offer black hardware, and remove the cuff portion myself, but was told in an email from P&Q that the Cuff is attached to the Band, and can't be removed.

I stumbled upon E3 Supply Co, and while browsing their webpage, thought one of their bands would be perfect. I ordered a Natural Chromexcel with black hardware. The next day I found their Instagram page, with pictures of their bands in a Shell Cordovan. I emailed them, asking the difference, and David from E3 emailed back. That started about 7 emails back and forth, as he educated me on the difference between the two leathers. I decided to upgrade my order to the Shell Cordovan, which he was happy to do. In one of the emails I casually mentioned that I preferred the white stitching over the black, and asked if they matched the hardware when making that decision. He said yes, the black stitching goes with the black hardware, and natural stitching with the silver. However, he would be happy to make one for me with white stitching and black hardware if I wanted. I politely declined, but I have to say that's the kind of service that earns return business.

My package came today, which to my surprise came with two bands: the Natural Shell Cordovan, and a Brown Chromexcel, both with black hardware of course. Inside was a note: "Happy Holidays, David :)"

Needless to say, they have a steady customer in me. The fact is, I would continue to purchase from them regardless of the extra band. The quality is fantastic, while still retaining that hand-made feel. Their willingness to go the extra mile for me was just a bonus.

I apologize for the length of this post, but the service from E3 warrants it.

Bottom is the Shell Cordovan, top is the Chromexcel:

20161216_190628518_iOS.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
No apology necessary. A vendor with great customer service deserves to have praises sung. With a minefield of mediocre peddlers, a quality source is always welcome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods