Islington Watches Leather Band

mario890

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
As an owner of a gold apple watch I find it hard to match it with milanese loops and stainless steel bands, but it matches great with leather. Bought two bands from https://www.islingtonwatches.com via Amazon and couldn't be happier! Think both looks and feels great, and makes the watch looks really classy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • charred oak (1).jpg
    charred oak (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
As an owner of a gold apple watch I find it hard to match it with milanese loops and stainless steel bands, but it matches great with leather. Bought two bands from https://www.islingtonwatches.com via Amazon and couldn't be happier! Think both looks and feels great, and makes the watch looks really classy.

Welcome to iMore.

I have the 38mm Stainless Steel watch and only like leather or mesh bands on it. But leather is my favorite to wear with it. I am using a couple leather bands from Pad & Quill for when I am off work, but use my mesh bands at work as they are easily washed.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
As an owner of a gold apple watch I find it hard to match it with milanese loops and stainless steel bands

I feel pretty much the same. To me, no silver bands look good with the Au Watch. A black Milanese loop—maybe. But I like leather. Most of the bands I've seen are more of a 'work' band, like a basic Chippewa belt (which I wear daily). Well made, nicely finished, but with a slight work look to it.

Your band (Sandalwood Tan?) and the Charred Oak are two of the nicer, dressier bands I've seen. My benchmark is the Apple Classic Buckle in Brown, but those are very nice. Currently Unavailable at Amazon, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice