Nike Apple Watch Band

bub_33

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Can or will we ever be able to buy the Nike Apple Watch band without purchasing the Apple Watch? I already have an Apple Watch, but I really like the bands that are coming with the Nike versions.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
No telling at this point, but I would guess you should be able to some point down the road. I think they're really cool looking, too.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can or will we ever be able to buy the Nike Apple Watch band without purchasing the Apple Watch? I already have an Apple Watch, but I really like the bands that are coming with the Nike versions.

I asked that question and was told by my Apple store representative that both Nike and Apple have an agreement that they will not sell just the bands. His suggestion was to watch eBay after they go on sale for people selling them.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I asked that question and was told by my Apple store representative that both Nike and Apple have an agreement that they will not sell just the bands.

That's what I'd expect. The bands and a couple of Nike-only watch faces are the only things denoting that version. And the bands are easily recognizable at a distance where the Watch faces wouldn't be.

In the case of Herm?s, they make the bands so selling them separately gets them money (and maybe a slice of the pie for Apple?).

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Hmm, @KevinMichaluk has one! Saw it on his latest Instagram post. Surely the likes of Nike and Apple will sell it - just a matter of time, no?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW