There is a thread going on Macrumors, wasn't sure if anyone here was aware. Select Target stores have been selling mostly Vintage Rose and Midnight Blue bands for a clearance price of $14.70. I picked up two (last remaining ones) at a Target 40 mins away today. You can use the following website to check your local inventory of Targets near you. Make sure you call first to verify before driving far! Some people say they found White and Black on sale too, but for me, theres none in NJ on clearance, only the Midnight Blue.

You can search by the Target DPCI#, for the 42mm Midnight Blue its 057-03-4022.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-02-2016 07:11 PM

I got one too about 3 weeks ago.
    dictoresno likes this.
    06-02-2016 07:42 PM
    Apparently it's still going on. Didn't see anything posted on imore, inventory is starting to thin!
    06-02-2016 07:52 PM
    Apparently it's still going on. Didn't see anything posted on imore, inventory is starting to thin!
    I posted awhile back into an existing band thread but didn't create a new thread. It's probably buried deep in there. This is a good post though for those who want to check their local target. When I bought mine, they had about 5 of the dark blue bands on sale. No other colors. Within a week, they were all gone.
    06-02-2016 07:54 PM
    I posted awhile back into an existing band thread but didn't create a new thread. It's probably buried deep in there. This is a good post though for those who want to check their local target. When I bought mine, they had about 5 of the dark blue bands on sale. No other colors. Within a week, they were all gone.
    theres still a few in NJ that have some inventory and possibly elsewhere. Where did you score yours?
    06-02-2016 08:02 PM
    theres still a few in NJ that have some inventory and possibly elsewhere. Where did you score yours?
    At a Target store in Henderson, NV.
    dictoresno likes this.
    06-02-2016 08:03 PM