How is this work is it good does anyone have this for there watch? I'm looking for something like this to Cary with me!
    Any info you know bout this product will help?
    Also the charging cables for the Apple Watch Sport or Apple Watch is there a difference or do they all work for the sport 42 mm that I have?
    02-03-2016 01:31 AM
    Any help would be fantastic thank you
    02-03-2016 01:32 AM
    It looks like a great product

Amazon has there own product rating system have you checked out the responses or asked for product feedback. It actually works well

As for your charging cable question, the sport and SS models are the same except for the casing so the cable will work either way
    02-03-2016 09:26 AM
    Yeah I have most of them are great just wanted to see if anyone here has used it. Because a lot of times on Amazon ppl get paid to put good reviews on there
    02-05-2016 12:26 AM
    I got something similar from Kickstarter. Amber | ClearGrass

So far so good, I got it on a whim, so I am not going to use it very often. I figured it can't hurt to have just in case though
    ilario_seb likes this.
    02-05-2016 01:04 PM
    I've been watching this from Griffin Technology. If it ever becomes available I'm on it.
    02-11-2016 11:59 AM
    I got something similar from Kickstarter. Amber | ClearGrass

So far so good, I got it on a whim, so I am not going to use it very often. I figured it can't hurt to have just in case though
    I also have a night stand for my phone and the watch but if I go somewhere this may be a great product. And I don't have to bring my other night stand plus it don't charge so this be great!!! I odered it also a cable let's see how it Wil work. Iv read all the reviews on it and they where good!!
    02-19-2016 03:03 AM
    I've been watching this from Griffin Technology. If it ever becomes available I'm on it.
    That's awesome. I hope it becomes available soon definitely buying.
    03-06-2016 07:09 AM
    It looks like a great product

Amazon has there own product rating system have you checked out the responses or asked for product feedback. It actually works well

As for your charging cable question, the sport and SS models are the same except for the casing so the cable will work either way
    I agree! I often check Amazon reviews even if I'm not buying the product from them. There's strength in numbers and Amazon always gets a ton of reviews. I would tread lightly with this particular product though. The above images show 6 reviews. I'd be willing to bet most of them are manufactured reviews. If it hits 100 reviews and it's still $15 and five stars I'll look at it.
    kataran likes this.
    03-06-2016 07:32 AM