Surprised this hasn't been posted yet (or I just missed it).

Apple has released its very own Watch perch: meet the Magnetic Charging Dock. Fork over $79 and you'll get a plastic, Lightning-powered saucer that can power the Apple Watch either flat (when you just need a resting place) or upright (if you're using WatchOS 2's nightstand mode).

Engadget Article

Apple Charging Dock-apple-watch-official-dock.jpg
    SamNatale likes this.
    11-18-2015 02:18 PM
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet (or I just missed it).

Apple has released its very own Watch perch: meet the Magnetic Charging Dock. Fork over $79 and you'll get a plastic, Lightning-powered saucer that can power the Apple Watch either flat (when you just need a resting place) or upright (if you're using WatchOS 2's nightstand mode).

Engadget Article

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apple-watch-official-dock.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	98562
    ill keep my phone and watch combo bamboo 10 dollar dock lol
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-18-2015 05:11 PM
    I've been half debating about buying this. But the price point is just a little hard to swallow at this time. I have an addiction to buying actual Apple accessories though. Theres just something about them that are superior 90% of the time.
    DarlaMack likes this.
    11-30-2015 12:20 PM
    I picked it up and it is worth every penny.

Dock $79... BUT, it comes with a 3m Lighting cable ($39) and an integrated charging puck ($29)

So really the dock is not over priced. Also the lighting cable is thicker than the others that I have from Apple so that is a bonus as well.
    rambo47 and DarlaMack like this.
    12-03-2015 11:43 AM
    I agree completely. I scoffed at the Apple Watch Dock at first, but then I saw on at an Apple Store. Somebody else asked to see it and a rep pulled it out of it's box to show it off. Walked right out with one, not an hour after lambasting it on another forum.

There are a ton of cheaper options, all of which will charge the watch. But the Apple one is nicer. High quality, very luxe.
    DarlaMack and bamf-hacker like this.
    12-13-2015 02:20 PM
    I picked it up and it is worth every penny.

Dock $79... BUT, it comes with a 3m Lighting cable ($39) and an integrated charging puck ($29)

So really the dock is not over priced. Also the lighting cable is thicker than the others that I have from Apple so that is a bonus as well.
    I frowned upon it at first also but now knowing what comes with it seems to be worth it. Thanks for sharing that!
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    12-19-2015 07:58 PM
    I frowned upon it at first also but now knowing what comes with it seems to be worth it. Thanks for sharing that!
    Hey DM -

I think we have some common roots. Weren't you a big Symbian fan back in the day? I was a Symbian Ambassador once upon a time. That was in the days before smartphones were really smartphones. That was a special time in mobile tech. Nokia ruled the world!
    12-24-2015 07:04 PM