I'm officially an Apple Watch band fanatic!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Tupperware :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452814730.724889.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452814730.724889.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 109

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
What's the best way you guys have found to organise the bands you're not wearing? At the moment I still have all of the boxes that my straps came in but I was wondering if anyone has found a more creative way of storing them?
I'm not finding it very ergonomic having to keep a draw full of boxes so it will be good to hear anyone else's ideas.

I keep them all in a hard-sided hinged eye glass case.

jkender

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought a few of these on Amazon for my bands: Apple Watch Protection Pawtec Neoprene Sleeve fits 38mm or 42mm, Protective Storage Carrying Case with Dual Zipper for Charging (Black). They are made to fit with the watch on the band, but I only use them to put my bands in their for safekeeping.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Do you notice a big difference between the MoKo and the OEM bands?

The MoKo bands are thinner and collect more lint etc. They also get stuck on my sleeve at times. I don't use them often because of that. It's not horrible considering they are sub $20 but I prefer the official Apple bands.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The MoKo bands are thinner and collect more lint etc. They also get stuck on my sleeve at times. I don't use them often because of that. It's not horrible considering they are sub $20 but I prefer the official Apple bands.

Oh boo. I just ordered two Moko bands that are set to arrive tomorrow. Are there other third party brands that don't collect lint and get stuck?

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Oh boo. I just ordered two Moko bands that are set to arrive tomorrow. Are there other third party brands that don't collect lint and get stuck?

Its not horrible. The MoKo bands are silicon so that is why they stick a bit. Its nothing you should fret about though.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Count me In!

Its not horrible. The MoKo bands are silicon so that is why they stick a bit. Its nothing you should fret about though.

Got my red and purple MoKo silicone straps today. Like folks here have said, it is a bit thinner than the Apple branded ones, but not a big deal. It is comfy and given the placement of the holes, it actually fits my wrist a little better than the Apple ones that I have. It's a very slight bit looser but still plenty snug. So far so good!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
New charging stand and cases!!

Just got my order from Amazon.com. I love the stand; the cases are flexible and colorful. Also got a bright yellow band to match my yellow Camaro - LOL

charging stand.jpg

watch cases.jpg

Camaro.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Other than the part about them being thinner I have not had this experience. They work well, at least the one I have.

I did order a second but it didn't lock in the watch case so I sent it back. Need to order another.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro