I'm officially an Apple Watch band fanatic!!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the  watch with the Milanese loop and then ordered the Walnut sports band. I love the walnut because its just so neutral and goes with everything. Bought a Modern Leather Black band on eBay but it ended up being a small instead of m.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the club.

I've managed to stop buying them for a while. Mine came with the White sports band but I've bought the soft pink modern buckle, the Milanese loop, the classic buckle and the pink sports band. Tomorrow I plan on buying the brown modern buckle 🤓 I like the look of several of the new sports bands so I think it won't be long before I buy some more sports bands

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My stainless came with a black sport band but I've already picked up a third party Milanese loop for it. I'm still trying to decide between the Apple saddle brown classic buckle and the Pad and Quill classic leather in whiskey (dark brown).

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I hope Apple offers a bright yellow band in the spring, just to brighten things up. I'm also a bandaholic! Twelve and counting at this point! I like swapping bands out for clothing matches/contrasts, and of course for different events, e.g., backyard BBQs/pool parties/going out to dinner or a movie. I wear a sweat proof band for workouts, leather or metal for day-to-day outings.

Beards

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I hope Apple offers a bright yellow band in the spring, just to brighten things up. I'm also a bandaholic! Twelve and counting at this point! I like swapping bands out for clothing matches/contrasts, and of course for different events, e.g., backyard BBQs/pool parties/going out to dinner or a movie. I wear a sweat proof band for workouts, leather or metal for day-to-day outings.

If it's Yellow you are looking for, Moko sell a bright yellow model.
Their Sport straps are very good indeed.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting there as well... I have a black sport band, black leather loop, green sports band, white sports band... Looking to purchase a nice leather band, cuff band and an orange sports band

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered 3 more sports bands from EBAY. I've always bought my bands from Apple, but decided to give these knock-offs a try. Couldn't resist the price - all 3 for less than $18!! Colors are STONE, BLUE, PINK. That brings my total to seven.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE MY APPLE WATCH?? LOL

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I received the 3 bands I ordered off of EBAY yesterday. The bands are fine but they are only the longer length for the 38mm watch. And I need the shorter length. I'm disappointed and kind of mad that they didn't state that in their ad. Bottom line is they are too long for my wrist. I have a friend who will take them though. Guess I'm stuck paying the high dollar for Apple bands.
:(

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally swapped my band out for the first time today from white sport to walnut. I think I've created a monster!

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I received the 3 bands I ordered off of EBAY yesterday. The bands are fine but they are only the longer length for the 38mm watch. And I need the shorter length. I'm disappointed and kind of mad that they didn't state that in their ad. Bottom line is they are too long for my wrist. I have a friend who will take them though. Guess I'm stuck paying the high dollar for Apple bands.
:(

I buy them from Amazon and they come with both lengths

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Amazon Moku bands here as well. Can definitely tell a slight difference in the thickness of them, but no complaints at all. Next band will be a brown leather one.

JOSH_WH1TE

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
What's the best way you guys have found to organise the bands you're not wearing? At the moment I still have all of the boxes that my straps came in but I was wondering if anyone has found a more creative way of storing them?
I'm not finding it very ergonomic having to keep a draw full of boxes so it will be good to hear anyone else's ideas.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
What's the best way you guys have found to organise the bands you're not wearing? At the moment I still have all of the boxes that my straps came in but I was wondering if anyone has found a more creative way of storing them?
I'm not finding it very ergonomic having to keep a draw full of boxes so it will be good to hear anyone else's ideas.
Following this as well. As for now, they are in the drawer as well lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice