Any thoughts on if/when Apple might release new Sports Bands?

markfernandes

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Space Grey 38mm Watch with a black strap. I'm pleased with it but would like to be able to change the strap now and then. However none of the currently available colours appeal.

I came across a few mentions (from around April this year) suggesting that a new range of colours had been 'revealed' by Jonny Ive at a show in Italy.

These new colours are displayed here at [redacted]

I can't see any further mentions of this new range of colours. Does anyone know anything about this? Anything to add?

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Until Apple actually reveals any new colorful bands, anything you may have heard should be considered a rumor and nothing more. As for your question, "if/when Apple might release new Sports Bands?", I do not know.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
They might announce something at the Keynote in September. If they need some filler time that would work :)

bakerusc

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
There are a couple of sellers on amazon that have sport bands. One of them has red, yellow, and grey in addition to the standard colors. I asked if they will be coming out with a navy blue, and they said that they should have that color available soon.

If you search pennystock you'll find them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods