I received my black Leather Loop Band the other day (got the Black Sports band with the Watch originally) and I must say I am a bit disappointed in the way it feels when wearing it. No complaints about the look or construction of it, just feel that when I have on the Sports band, the Watch feels much more comfortable. Don't know why - possibly because the side of the band facing my wrist has that same bumpy texture of the side you see. I like the idea that the band can be made as loose or as tight as you wish, but if it is too tight it leaves marks in my wrist and too loose it loses contact and the Watch locks.
    Anyone have one of the Leather Loop bands and want to comment on how it feels to wear it?
    Dlemos likes this.
    05-23-2015 12:10 AM
    I don't have a leather band for my Apple Watch--not yet anyway. However, this is why I never wore a leather band on other watches: I didn't like the fit or feel.
    05-23-2015 01:13 PM
    I am loving the leather loop. The quick adjusting with it is great and I wore it during a workout today, which it performed very well.
    05-29-2015 09:59 PM
    i ordered one and should be gettting it this coming Tuesday. I will let you know what I think then
    05-31-2015 11:31 AM
    Did you get the S/M or M/L and 38 or 42?
    06-04-2015 03:32 PM
    Did you get the S/M or M/L and 38 or 42?
    If you are asking me I have the 42mm stainless steel watch and had the s/m leather loop. Ended up returning it to Apple and got the Black Classic Buckle and much happier with the feel wearing it. I guess because the backside of it is flat as opposed to the Leather Loop that has the same bumps and grain that is on the outside.
    06-04-2015 03:43 PM
    Yup asking you because if you still had it I would have taken it off your hands
    06-04-2015 03:59 PM
    Didn't like the leather loop or milanese. Just didn't feel like it sat flat and felt off balance. Hard to describe.
    06-05-2015 01:05 PM
    I've found the sport band that comes with the watch is actually really comfortable and high quality.
    bldhk likes this.
    06-16-2015 06:41 PM
    Yeah I agree bakerusc. Very happy with sport band

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-20-2015 12:06 AM
    You guys aren't livid about how underwhelming the watch was?
    06-20-2015 02:14 AM
    You guys aren't livid about how underwhelming the watch was?
    Was underwhelmed at first but now have integrated into everyday life. Not perfect by any stretch, but find myself doing since like reading texts, emails, and declining calls without taking my phone out of my pocket. Sounds lazy, but I've gotten use to it. Now onto the Leather Loop. At first only liked Sport Band with my 42mm Stainless Watch. Bought blue leather loop and milanese. Wear the milanese out and have really gotten use to it! The leather loop feels like I'm getting Tapped constantly. Not sure why, but I'm constantly checking it like I'm being notified. So while I really enjoy using for fitness with Sports Band and wearing regularly with Milanese, the Leather Loop was a waste of $150
    09-19-2015 11:24 AM
    Was underwhelmed at first but now have integrated into everyday life. Not perfect by any stretch, but find myself doing since like reading texts, emails, and declining calls without taking my phone out of my pocket. Sounds lazy, but I've gotten use to it. Now onto the Leather Loop. At first only liked Sport Band with my 42mm Stainless Watch. Bought blue leather loop and milanese. Wear the milanese out and have really gotten use to it! The leather loop feels like I'm getting Tapped constantly. Not sure why, but I'm constantly checking it like I'm being notified. So while I really enjoy using for fitness with Sports Band and wearing regularly with Milanese, the Leather Loop was a waste of $150
    Wanna sell it?!
    09-28-2015 04:39 PM
    I purchased a third party leather loop band off of Amazon and it's nice. I do notice that the ridges on the Apple version are a little more deeper than the one I have. I just did a visual and did not try it on at the store, so I can't give a comparison as far as feel. The Apple band appears to be harder too. I can't say if it will last in the long run, since I've only had it for about 3 weeks, but so far so good. Anyways for almost $50 it wasn't a bad purchase.
    09-30-2015 12:46 PM
    I got the CaseMate vented strap for mine and I love it. Makes my watch look like a WATCH. I get lots of compliments on it
    10-12-2015 08:53 PM
    I have the black leather loop and love it. I don't wear it everyday, just when dressed up or going out, not to work everyday. For everyday use I wear one of my sport bands.
    LCW and moaningmyrtle like this.
    10-12-2015 09:03 PM
    I'm loving the leather loop so far! Should only get better as it breaks in too...

DianaAW and Spencerdl like this.
    11-02-2015 03:10 PM
    I soooo want the Leather Loop in Stone but it doesn't come in the 38mm option as of yet
    12-19-2015 07:42 PM
    I've had one since May and I love it. It still looks new. It's by far my favorite band.
    12-19-2015 07:56 PM
    Got the black loop today, and I'm not very thrilled with it. Seems to loosen up too easily, so the watch ends up flopping around. Don't think I'm catching it on anything, but it became loose several times in the course of a few hours today (with not doing much - just office type work).

I am quite impressed with the "cheap" sports band. They're extremely comfortable and I guess we'll see how durable they are. They're much more than a cheap plastic band for sure.
    12-20-2015 07:00 PM
    Got the black loop today, and I'm not very thrilled with it. Seems to loosen up too easily, so the watch ends up flopping around. Don't think I'm catching it on anything, but it became loose several times in the course of a few hours today (with not doing much - just office type work).

I am quite impressed with the "cheap" sports band. They're extremely comfortable and I guess we'll see how durable they are. They're much more than a cheap plastic band for sure.
    I've never had my loosen but sometimes I need to adjust depends on how active I am or not. If I'm very active, my wrist tend to swell a bit and might have to loosen one loop. I can tell that it never loosens or tightens because I now I have any loops I have showing by where the band ends. Since I have skinny wrists, I usually have 7 loops that it doesn't over lap with.
    12-20-2015 09:45 PM
    I've never had my loosen but sometimes I need to adjust depends on how active I am or not. If I'm very active, my wrist tend to swell a bit and might have to loosen one loop. I can tell that it never loosens or tightens because I now I have any loops I have showing by where the band ends. Since I have skinny wrists, I usually have 7 loops that it doesn't over lap with.
    I have pretty skinny wrists as well. Didn't count how many loops I had, but it was at least half overlapped. I don't know. I'll try it for a couple of days, but so far I'm kind of disappointed in the leather loop. (Bought another sport band, though.)
    12-20-2015 10:31 PM
    Oh man I just odered me one of them
    12-26-2015 08:29 PM
    Yep not happy with mine either Because the magnetic part just seams to be coming apart to easy
    01-23-2016 02:43 AM
    I have the brown leather loop and I love it. It fits perfectly, adjusts quickly and feels great.
    01-23-2016 05:12 AM
43 12