Epik launched on Kickstarter: Early Bird Specials

techitrucker

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
They've been selling the plastic version at Best Buy for a couple of months. I bought one and its a pretty nice unit. Definitely does a good job of protecting the watch. The rubber band is very strong and comfortable. It's compatible with bands from their IPod Nano band. I bought a Nano case with the aluminum link band on clearance for the aluminum band. It fit fine but the pins on that band are way too weak. Definitely not a band that holds together well even with minor abuse. The slightest snag will cause the pins holding the links to pop our which coughs cause you to lose

techitrucker

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
The watch. Not and ideal situation. I don't recommend that band and would stay with the rubber or larger bands. I've had none of the digitsl crown problems mentioned in reviews. Highly recommended if you work in a rough environment. I'll probably buy the aluminum one with the black leather strap if they actually release a red one. I know The Kickstarter campaign raised enough for that bonus to be realized.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I was a backer of the aluminum version--until I bought the plastic version for a trial, man that thing is huge. Made my digital crown useless so back to Best Buy it went and cancelled my pledge for the aluminum version, can't afford to pay that kind of money for something that just plain didn't work, for me at least. Of course YMMV.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen