Crystal Clear cases/bumper

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone other there looking for a truly Crystal clear case without bulk should look at the Luvvitt Clarity Case, I originally went the the Spigen Slim Clear Case and it's about as Crystal Clear as a mud puddle lol - Just a heads up for anyone looking for cases like that... here's a link to both, and y'all can make your own judgements on what you'd like :)

The Luvvitt
Amazon.com: Apple Watch Case, LUVVITT? CLARITY Case for Apple Watch 42mm | Includes TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector - Full Body Apple Watch Cover and Screen Protector for Apple Watch | Crystal Clear Case for Apple Watch | TPU Flexible Rubber Case | F

The Spigen
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2511172

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but personally, I won't be putting a case on my Watch. I wore it yesterday at work, moved numerous boxes around, leaned up against my desk, etcetera, and it doesn't have a scrape, scratch, dent, bump, chip, nick or anything on it....:), but then again, my numerous non-smart watches don't either....:)

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Idk I think the bumpers are hideous. Watches get scratches and that certainly doesn't ruin the appearance. I wear a watch everyday and the watch I wear everyday (till my apple watch arrives) is a $2500 diamond watch. It was my college graduation gift and I plan to keep it forever. Yes, it's got light scratches on the case but nothing that detracts from overall beauty of it. The actual crystal is sapphire and that has no visible marks. After 2 years of wearing it literally everyday I sent it in to to manufacturer to be polished and it came back looking good as new.

Unless your doing something really heavy duty I just think these bumpers detract from the look.

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I ordered one of these for when my watch comes because I keep hearing about people getting scratches without anything noticeable happening. And I want it to keep the plain look. Kinda like the clear case or metal bumper I use on my iPhone

Dlemos

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
My spigen armor comes in on Monday. I seen a picture of it and it looks terrible. So, I think I will use it when cleaning the yard/house. So, far I have bumped my watch with no damage. Can anyone post a picture of the clear? I will post the armor Monday. I have the SGB sports.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a couple of Spigen low profile cases. I figure the Watch will go naked at work and events but I'll put the black case on when I do work around the yard and use the silver case when I feel like changing up the look a bit. Hopefully they don't come off the Watch as easily as I've been hearing.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I could be temped to get the Orzly case for times when the watch might be subjected to potential damage. Like when I am mowing the lawn, etc.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
For me, its day 2 of my apple watch. I bought the Spigen Tough Armour. Really changed the watch and made it look like a G-shock. At any rate, I put it on Reddit and got some real horrible comments so, I wound up returning it. Then today, I was at the gym and banged the watch against the side of the treadmill. I have not really done much in term of inspecting.it. I really do not want to.

About 5 years ago, I purchased an expensive Eco Drive watch. Three months into it, I banged it against the wall. To this date, I still look at the scratch on the crystal and remember the day that I banged it up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW