APPLE WATCH - What straps are people buying for there apple watch?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At some point, I'm sure I'll buy a black strap for my Watch Sport instead of wearing a white one all the time. Where I plan to buy it will more than likely be from a nearby Apple Store.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm the exact opposite, will want a white one soon. Do we know specifics about in store availability yet? Should bands be available sooner than the actual watches? I'm wondering if I'm quicker ordering one online (shippin in "may") or waiting for them to arrive in store?

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting on a blue sport band and might get a black one later. I need to see the 3rd party ones and hear reviews before I get one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'll stick to black mostly. Maybe a 3rd party metal link if the price is right.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

dfsatx

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
My 38mm SS came with the white sport band and since the very end of April I have ordered a black sports band and a Milanese. Apple gives a (broad) May delivery. I check the order status daily but alas :(

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the white sports watch. I've also ordered the Milanese loop and pink sports band. If the modern pink buckle becomes available I'll order one of those too.

techiechick

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought the white silicone with my sport and added a Milanese..
But I've always loved a two-tone band, like the one on my Coach that I used to wear.
So, I just picked up a set of lugs from Amazon (Chinese knock off, I'm sure) and attached a nice two-tone band... I really love the look!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432344271.511100.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432344271.511100.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 104

supajoe33

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I've been a big watch guy and an avid apple fan for a long time. Im still waiting for my Apple watch (was ticked I wasn't part of the first order). I noticed today that the website I buy all my watch bands, Bandrbands.com has just started carrying Apple Watch Bands. Gonna place my order this week for some of the bands. Also haven't been able to find velcro bands on the aftermarket so thats definitely an upside. These are what they look like pretty cool:AppleWatchBandBlackStrap.2.jpg

Attachments

• AppleWatchBandStrapJamesBond.2.jpg
    AppleWatchBandStrapJamesBond.2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 38