Which apple watch accessory are you most looking forward to?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Title says it all, which apple watch accessory are you most looking forward to? Or that you have already purchased.

missjobs

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I dnt like the sport strap so im looking for a good third party strap that will make the watch look like the silver metal watch

im also shopping around for a stand. Charging this thing is awkward without a stand

pattylt

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
JamesCash1, I have the sport strap and it is NOT easy to unclasp... and kind of hard to clasp, for that matter. Not extremely hard, just not easy. I had to have the sport band for work (hospital lab... has to be cleanable) and I really like it more than I thought I would. I don't however love it. I want to get a few more in different colors for work but am looking forward to all sorts of third party bands.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The only accessory I plan on buying for my Watch is a black sports band and *maybe* one other kind. Maybe!

missjobs

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Without a doubt, the Orzly Apple watch stand. Im hoping it will arrive this week as its been on pre order now for about 10 days

the watch is a pain to charge. The orzly stand will hold both my iphone and my watch nicely while also looking good next to my i-mac

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Google get-click for the apple watch... it is an adapter for the apple watch that will allow you to fasten any 22mm band that you get at a local store to the apple watch of you choosing. I was a backer on kickstarter and am waiting for the product to ship in June sometime but they seem interesting for the price... not too much.

Also check out premium one stand for the apple watch. They have a few models that are just apple watch stand/charging unit or models that can hold/charge your iPhone and iPad. I am getting the triple play that charges my iPad mini, iPhone 6, and apple watch all at once in a nice design.

Can't wait for those to both come in.

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Check out ElevationLab.com. Their stands for the Watch are really nice. I ordered one for me and my wife today! They begin shipping May 29.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Check out ElevationLab.com. Their stands for the Watch are really nice. I ordered one for me and my wife today! They begin shipping May 29.

Looks nice! Just bought one for my office. Will make mid-day charging easy if I need it while I sit and sit and sit typing away at my computer. Now something else to wait for to come in the mail.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77