Really like some of these stands that they have. 12 Apple Watch accessories worth checking out
    04-19-2015 06:14 AM
    Please try to refrain from using non-Mobile Nations link in this regard......Thanks.
    04-19-2015 10:21 AM
    Please try to refrain from using non-Mobile Nations link in this regard......Thanks.
    Whoops, didn't know that was frowned up. My bad.
    04-19-2015 11:45 AM
    Funny how they create a need for something people can do without. Why does an Watch need a stand? LOL It's all about $$$. I'll either be wearing it on my wrist or it will be on my bedside, but not on a stand. Not one I have to pay $$ for anyways. I guess since Tim says we can take them in the shower, there'll be shower stands for them as well.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Premium1, Just_Me_D and Dlemos like this.
    04-19-2015 12:01 PM
    Funny how they create a need for something people can do without. Why does an Watch need a stand? LOL It's all about $$$. I'll either be wearing it on my wrist or it will be on my bedside, but not on a stand. Not one I have to pay $$ for anyways. I guess since Tim says we can take them in the shower, there'll be shower stands for them as well.

Agree with you. When it's not on my wrist it will be on my dresser/night stand charging. No need for a stand for it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-19-2015 12:18 PM
    An accessory for an accessory? Can I get an accessory for my stand. Then I can start buying accessories for my accessories accessories.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-19-2015 12:23 PM
    A stand for me makes no sense. I will I'm sure purchase more bands as they come out

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-19-2015 12:30 PM
    Whoops, didn't know that was frowned up. My bad.
    No harm done, my friend...
    Premium1 likes this.
    04-19-2015 12:34 PM

Exactly! .......I don't use and have never used a stand for any of the watches I've ever owned so why would I use one for the Watch? A stand for it is impractical, in my opinion.
    kazp3r17 likes this.
    04-19-2015 12:36 PM
    Agree with you. When it's not on my wrist it will be on my dresser/night stand charging. No need for a stand for it.
    'Nuf said...
    04-19-2015 12:36 PM
    An accessory for an accessory? Can I get an accessory for my stand. Then I can start buying accessories for my accessories accessories.
    (Laughing).....good one...
    04-19-2015 12:37 PM
    A stand for me makes no sense. I will I'm sure purchase more bands as they come out

If, and I do mean "if" I purchase anything for the Watch, it'll be a band or two.
    04-19-2015 12:38 PM
    If, and I do mean "if" I purchase anything for the Watch, it'll be a band or two.
    I caved and ordered the Milanese loop one. Was going to get a black sport band to go with the white but I thought I would use this one more. Dresses it up when and if I need it.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-19-2015 12:47 PM
    I caved and ordered the Milanese loop one. Was going to get a black sport band to go with the white but I thought I would use this one more. Dresses it up when and if I need it.

Post pictures when you get it. I want to see how the Milanese loop loops with it "in person", especially with this watch
    04-19-2015 03:14 PM
    Will do. It will be awhile tho before the loop comes in. If you go to Imore non forums go back to I think Monday- Serenity posted a pic of the sport and the loop together.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    tmadsen likes this.
    04-19-2015 03:16 PM
    I personally thought the stainless clips on the Milanese loop would not pair well with the sport. It's a lot more polished and shiny. Kind of clashed in my opinion though I'm no fashion expert.
    04-19-2015 04:09 PM
    That's what I worry about, but I'm hoping it won't be too noticeable at a glance.
    04-19-2015 05:16 PM
    But then have you ever had a watch that needed to be charged? battery life on the watch isn't going to be brilliant.

I think you'd be surprised at how popular these stands will be. I'll be getting one. They all look pretty much the same to me but one that can hold the iphone as well as the watch would be pretty neat.
    I still think most will "quick charge" by placing the charger on iPhone rather than set this up to charge for most cases. That being said, I feel these accessories will be a big seller, especially for people to "show off" their devices.
    04-22-2015 10:11 PM
    I personally thought the stainless clips on the Milanese loop would not pair well with the sport. It's a lot more polished and shiny. Kind of clashed in my opinion though I'm no fashion expert.
    Agree. Some of the band/watch combos will look strange together that is for sure
    04-22-2015 10:12 PM
    For those who may be interested in a charger stand for Watch, check out ElevationLab.com. I ordered one for me and my wife. Nice!
    05-16-2015 02:09 PM
    Ohh! That's super. Where can i buy it?
    05-24-2015 04:05 PM
    I ordered a stand for my watch to keep on my night table. One that will hold my phone and watch. That way everything has its place.
    05-24-2015 04:25 PM
    Mine will be in the same place, just no stand.
    05-24-2015 04:32 PM
    Thats the one i have my eyes on. Do you think the price will change after hey start shipping them on the 29th?
    05-24-2015 10:06 PM
    For those who may be interested in a charger stand for Watch, check out ElevationLab.com. I ordered one for me and my wife. Nice!
    You can leave the band open on that too right?
    05-27-2015 09:19 AM
28 12