Apple Watch Stand Options?

XtoEvolution

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
What does everyone think of this crowdfunded stand for the Apple Watch?

The MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp is hands down the best looking of the docks, in my opinion, especially since you can get it in space gray. It is a little pricey, but it is an all in one solution. Still debating on whether I want to back it or not. What are some other options that you guys are finding out there?

MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp

20150327013735-Nudock1__1___1_.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I really don't understand stands and docks. Just plug it in and save your money lol... Just my opinion

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the spigen as well. I know I said I didn't understand docks but it's kind of awkward charging it. Hope the dock makes it better.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Someone at another site, Reddit maybe, posted this pic. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 118

Davis114

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
The Nudock is gorgeous but its too expensive for what it is. I have ordered the Orzly apple watch stand from amazon.com after watching the video on youtube. I think it will look great next to my I mac and i like the fact it also charges the phone as well.

I dont normally waste money on accessories but the apple watch is so awkward to charge I feel it needs a stand.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The Nudock is gorgeous but its too expensive for what it is. I have ordered the Orzly apple watch stand from amazon.com after watching the video on youtube. I think it will look great next to my I mac and i like the fact it also charges the phone as well.

I dont normally waste money on accessories but the apple watch is so awkward to charge I feel it needs a stand.

I agree it's very awkward to charge

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

missjobs

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Thank you

I think the best on the market at the moment are the spigen dock and the orzly dock when you consider they are both available next week and also when you consider the low prices these are being sold at

i like the aluminium finish which will look good next to my I mac

After very careful consideration i have ordered the Orzly Apple watch stand. This one holds the iphone as well and i think this is a very important feature. I will try and post some pics and a review when it arrives

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative