Apple Watch Stand Options?

Greek Geek

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Thank you

I think the best on the market at the moment are the spigen dock and the orzly dock when you consider they are both available next week and also when you consider the low prices these are being sold at

i like the aluminium finish which will look good next to my I mac

After very careful consideration i have ordered the Orzly Apple watch stand. This one holds the iphone as well and i think this is a very important feature. I will try and post some pics and a review when it arrives
Yep, I went for the Orzly one also. Funny thing was that even theough they were showing on Amazon as pre-order, myself (and I notced a couple of other customers) actually received theirs early. Mine turned up just a few days ago, so I was well happy! Tried to upload images on here to show people, but the site says that it won't let me yet as I'm quite new to this site so it says I can't do that until I've posted at least ten times. But I'll have a browse around other posts and see if there's any other interesting discussions to get involved in, and when it allows me to, I'll share the pics aswell, cause it's quite nice!. ;)

UPDATE:
(sorry I completely forgot to update my post with the pics like I promised). I've had the dock for ages now, but just looking through my old posts I realized. Anyways, here are the pics finally...

71R4im3a38L._SL1300_.jpg
(my own pics didn't come out so good so I just borrowed the image from amazon for quickness, as it shows it off better than mine)

Last edited:

Greek Geek

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
What does everyone think of this crowdfunded stand for the Apple Watch?

The MiTagg NuDock Power Station Lamp is hands down the best looking of the docks, in my opinion, especially since you can get it in space gray. It is a little pricey, but it is an all in one solution. Still debating on whether I want to back it or not. What are some other options that you guys are finding out there?

Did you end up getting it in the end? Reason why i ask is that I love the way it looks aswell, but like you, I was in two minds about it. Hands down, it is definitely a thing of beauty, and it caught my eye immediately. The only thing I am slightly worried about with this one (besides obviously that it's one of the pricier stands out there) is that I cannot see from the pictures if the iPhones and iPads are supported from the back. By the images, it looks like the only thing holding them up are the lightning connectors, so this worries me quite a bit, as I can see this putting alot of strain on the connector and eventually giving way over time. Did you happen to get this one in the end? (same question goes to anyone else that can confirm for me whether there is anything other than the connector supporting the back of the iPhones/iPads/etc with this particular model?) I'm sure many of us are dying to know. Thanks.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 2 of the Spigen stands on sale for 30% off ($17.50 each + free shipping). They were delivered today but I haven't had a chance to see them yet. I'll check them out when I get home from work tonight. Hopefully I'll have my Watch by Friday so they can get some use.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I just finished doing a video review of most of the stands out there. I'll post it once I'm finished editing the videos.

I'll probably sell them once finished if anyone is interested.

Two of my favorite stands!

Attachments

• iMoreAppImg_20150531_150247.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20150531_150247.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2 of the Spigen stands on sale for 30% off ($17.50 each + free shipping). They were delivered today but I haven't had a chance to see them yet. I'll check them out when I get home from work tonight. Hopefully I'll have my Watch by Friday so they can get some use.

I order one and got it last week. It works well and you cannot complain about the price!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I got the Belkin and the Spigen stands. I like the Spigen better so the Belkin is going back. I thought I would like having both the watch and phone together, but I am not a fan of reaching for the lighting cable to plug in my phone. I prefer a dock :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox